Roza Gel 30 gm
|Generic For||Flagyl Gel|
|Generic Name||Urea, Metronidazole|
|Manufacturer||Orva Pharma, Turkey|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|3 Tubes||US$ 10.67||US$ 32.00|
|6 Tubes||US$ 9.67||US$ 58.009%US$ 64.00|
|9 Tubes||US$ 9.00||US$ 81.0016%US$ 96.00|
About the drug:
Metronidazole belongs to a class of antibiotics called Nitroimidazoles. This is an effective antibiotic used against a wide range of anaerobic bacteria and certain parasites. Metronidazole is a drug of choice for first episodes of mild to moderate infection. It is active against various bacterial strains few of them are mentioned below:
- Bacteroides fragilis spp
- Fusobacterium spp
- Clostridium spp
- Peptostreptococcus spp
- Prevotella spp
- It is a unique drug having three distinct features:
These extraordinary features make it effective against various sorts of infections. It is available on our website in the form of topical gel dosage form.
Uses of the drug:
Metronidazole gel (vaginal) is the topical form of the drug that is very effective against the vaginal infections caused by protozoa such as Trichomonas vaginalis, amoeba and giardia. This drug is also effective against bacterial infections (anaerobic).
Working of the drug:
Metronidazole drug works by entering the bacterial or protozoa cell by passive diffusion and is converted into its active form. The drug then binds with the bacterial DNA and disrupts the helical structure. This drug then subsequently causes the bacterial cell death. Metronidazole aims to inhibit the bacterial nucleic acid synthesis and hence causes bacterial death.
Roza gel is manufactured by Orva Pharma, Turkey a well known pharmaceutical company and is available on our website in multiple packs of 1, 3 and 5 tubes. You can buy Roza gel 30 gm online from alldaychemist.com.
Dosage form and Strengths:
Metronidazole is available in following strength preparation on our website:
- Roza Gel 30 gm tube
- Metrogyl 400 mg tablets
- Metrogyl 30 gm
Before you take the drug:
Do not take Metronidazole if you:
- Are allergic to Metronidazole or any other ingredient of this drug
- Are prone to allergies
- Ever had an allergic reaction to any skin preparation
Tell your doctor if you:
- Are pregnant or planning pregnancy
- Are breast feeding
How much to take the drug?
The dosage is solely decided by the Doctor after assessing your condition. One can’t fix the dose as it varies from patient to patient. Always take the dose as prescribed by the Doctor.
How to apply the drug?
Metronidazole gel is applied exactly as prescribed by your doctor
- Wash your hands and the infected area( vagina ) with water before applying the gel so as to make them clean and hygienic
- Dry the hands using a soft towel and apply a thin film over the affected area
- Gently rub it into the inflamed skin well
- Avoid applying it to the normal skin
- Wash your hands once you finish handling the medication
- Do not use large amounts of this medication or apply it more often than directed
Always apply the medicine as instructed by the Doctor or Pharmacist. Generally, it is applied once or twice a day after the area has been cleaned. Apply medicine timely and complete the full treatment course.
For how long to apply the drug?
Apply the medicine as long as recommended by the Doctor.
Chances of overdose are rare, but still in case of overdose immediately consult with your concerned doctor. Take medical help as soon as possible if you encounter any bizarre reaction.
Try to apply the medicine at the same time each day. This reduces the chances of missing dose. Talk to your Doctor if you miss the dose. Don’t double up the dose in order to catch up with the previous one.
Side effects of the drug:
Every medicine shows some side effects, same way this drug also have some undesired effects with it. Metronidazole shows common side effects such as:
- Skin irritation
- Allergic reactions
- Vaginal vulvar itching
- Gastrointestinal cramps, pain or nausea
Common drug interactions:
Always inform your doctor about the drugs you are taking till date. Give a complete list of prescription or non prescription drugs and any other disease conditions. This way, doctor is able to decide and give you the list of drugs and other things that may interact with Metronidazole. Drugs listed below may interact with Metronidazole and can hinder its normal functioning:
Things to remember:
- Always take the medicine as per prescription
- Don’t use the expired drug
- Don’t share your medicine with anybody, even if they have the same symptoms
- Always store the medicine at the room temperature and away from moisture, heat and light
- Consult with your pharmacist about the proper disposal of the drug
- Keep a complete record of all the medicines you are taking along with this medicine