Careprost Plus Eye Drop 3ml
|Generic Name||Bimatoprost and Timolol Maleate|
|Manufacturer||Sun Pharma, India|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|1 Bottle/s||US$ 20.00||US$ 20.00|
|3 Bottle/s||US$ 17.00||US$ 51.0015%US$ 60.00|
|6 Bottle/s||US$ 14.83||US$ 89.0026%US$ 120.00|
Careprost Plus comprises two active substances of a different class of drugs, namely Bimatoprost and Timolol. Both active ingredients work together to reduce pressure in the eye. Bimatoprost is an ocular hypotensive active agent, a synthetic prostamide that mimics the effects of a biosynthesized component called prostamides, while Timolol is categorized under the drug class beta blockers. Your eye has a clear, watery liquid that feeds the inside of the eye. This fluid is constantly drained out, and new liquid is produced to replace this. If the fluid remains inside and does not drain out, there is a build-up of pressure inside your eye, which could increase the risks of vision loss. This type of eye condition is often called glaucoma.
Careprost Plus is an ophthalmic solution used to treat high pressure in the eye. This high pressure within the eye is also known as ocular hypertension. Ocular hypertension can lead to glaucoma. Bimatoprost and Timolol work to reduce fluid production as well as increase the amount of fluid that is drained out of the eye. This successfully reduces the pressure within the eye. The eye medication is ideal for reducing eye pressure in patients with open-angle glaucoma. An ophthalmologist will prescribe Careprost Plus when patients do not respond to other ophthalmic preparations containing prostaglandin analogues or beta blockers. The eye drop solution has a rapid onset of action.
Bimatoprost is the same active ingredient in the popular product Careprost eyelash serum, but that doesn’t mean this combination product can be used to grow eyelashes. Consult your healthcare specialist if you wish to grow your lashes; your healthcare provider may recommend a Careprost bimatoprost ophthalmic solution.
- Careprost Plus is unsuitable for patients with hypersensitivity to active or prepared ingredients.
- It is not meant for people with reactive airway diseases, including bronchial asthma, a family history of bronchial asthma, or severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- The use of careprost plus is contraindicated in people with health conditions like sino-atrial block, sinus bradycardia, sick sinus syndrome, cardiac failure, cardiogenic shock, and second or third-degree atrioventricular block.
- The eye drop should not be given to children and teenagers under 18.
- Moreover, the product can affect or be affected by other pharmaceutical agents you are using, including an ophthalmic solution for getting rid of glaucoma. Let your ophthalmologist know if you are using any other medicine. Especially inform him if you are using or intend to use drugs to lower blood pressure, diabetes medications, heart medicine, or medicines to treat depression like paroxetine and fluoxetine.
Careprost plus may cause eye pain, darkening of eyelashes, itching, stinging sensation, change in color of the iris, foreign body sensation, and burning sensation of the eye. Most of these side effects are temporary and resolve within a few days. You can check for Careprost eye drops reviews to know its efficacy for treating glaucoma.
Use Careprost Plus exactly as your ophthalmologist has told you. Check with him if you are unsure about using this eye drop. You can buy Careprost plus online at the best price. It is recommended to use one drop daily in the affected eye. You can use it either in the morning or in the evening. Use it daily at the same time to maintain continuity.
- Ensure the product bottle is sealed-proof; otherwise, don’t use it.
- Wash your hand and eyes before using the eye drop.
- Tilt your head, look up, and squeeze the bottle to release one drop in the eye that needs treatment.
- Close your eyes while keeping the eye closed; all you need to do is press your finger against the corner of the closed eye (inside corner of your eye) and hold for two minutes. This action helps stop the medication from getting into the rest of the body.
Don’t let the tip of the bottle touch your eye or any other surface. Put the cap on the bottle immediately after using the medication. If you have been told to use Careprost Plus with other ophthalmic solutions, take at least 5 to 10 minutes between putting Bimatoprost/Timolol and other medicine.
If you forget to use Bimatoprost/Timolol, there is nothing to think about much; you need to use a single drop when you remember and then go back to following your normal dosing schedule. Avoid using the medication more than once a day.