About Energizer: Energy supports activities of the human body. The main source of our energy is food, which powers the body’s metabolic processes. The human body stores its energy and recharge itself. Enough energy in the body means maintenance of proper balance in your body and mind. This can only happen when there is an adequate intake to meet energy output. Unfortunately, due to the stress placed inside our bodies in our busy, daily lives, we utilize more energy than we have stored, which gives rise to health problems. These days, a great deal of emphasis is placed on energizers to provide a quick fix. Energy boosters are the substances that directly affect the energy metabolism. These are extremely useful in the short-term treatments. The energy supplement supply oxygen to muscles, provide minerals that are required in energy production as well as support the immune system.
Causes of low energy
There are many causes of low energy, which can be divided into two categories, namely lifestyle factors and medical conditions.
• Lack of physical activities
• Lack of sleep
• Using alcohol regularly
• Being bored
• Poor diet
• Using narcotics
• Consumption of caffeine
• Regular use of drugs such as cocaine and heroin
• Chronic fatigue syndrome
• Congestive heart failure
• Autoimmune disorders
• Addison’s disease
• Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
• Kidney or liver disease
• Anorexia (an eating disorder)
People with a mental health issue who struggle with depression and anxiety may experience a lack of energy as a symptom of their condition.
Signs and symptoms of low energy
Symptoms of lack of energy start in the morning and last all day. The symptoms could be due to stress, depression, and lack of sleep. If it occurs along with weight gain, constipation, dry skin, and cold sensitivity, then it may be due to an underactive thyroid gland. When low energy is accompanied by shortness of breath, then it may be caused due to heart or lung problems. Consult with your physician if the symptoms trouble you and persist for a long time. Your physician will evaluate to identify the cause of the problem.
• The best source of energy is the food we eat. A nutritious diet is the first step towards boosting the energy levels in the body. The energy obtained from the food in the form of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. Among all these, carbohydrate has been considered to be the primary source of energy and therefore, extremely essential in our diet. Carbohydrates have the power to maximize your energy levels while maintaining an ideal weight.
• Exercise daily on a regular basis. You can also have a brisk walk of 30 minutes to increase your energy levels.
• Breakfast provides you energy at the time when your body needs it most. Make a habit of having breakfast daily.
• Drink plenty of water daily. Dehydration may make you feel tired and fatigue. Drink water, especially after physical activities, this will help your energy level to return to normal.
• Avoid taking stress as it depletes energy reserves very quickly. Try to meditate or pray to reduce tension and stress.
• Eat low glycemic index food as this provide a low amount of energy into the system.
• If you experience the constant low energy, check your thyroid function and blood cell count. These tests may sort the problems out from the source.
• After consulting a physician, you can also have nutritional supplements to boost energy levels. Ginseng is one of the popular energizers helps the body adapt to a variety of stresses. You can buy ginseng tablets or ginseng capsules to support normal energy levels and to preserve vitality. You can buy ginseng online at an affordable price.
Myths and facts:
Myth: A diet rich in carbohydrates has a high amount of fats and calories.
Fact: Carbohydrates are macronutrients, and so are fats. Both provide calories in the diet. Carbohydrate is considered to be the main source of energy; it maximizes your energy levels and still maintains an ideal weight. Carbohydrate should ideally be present as 75% in your diet. So, to maintain a healthy weight, it is important to consume an amount of calories that your body needs to burn in a day.
Steps to improve the health:
Follow these steps to get energetic whole day:
• Take a 20-minute nap as it helps to get through the day, even if you sleep late at night.
• Hit the gym or go for a brisk walk. This will increase the productivity in your office, and you will feel energized for the rest of the day.
• Eat chocolates. Studies have been shown that chocolate boosts cognitive skills and improve mood.
• Eat regularly as the human body requires fuel to function. A healthy meal can support cognitive function.
Important things to know
Vitamins are essential for obtaining energy from the micronutrients; they function as coenzymes. Our metabolic requires coenzymes for proper metabolism. Vitamin complex family is especially important for energy metabolism. So, it is necessary to add vitamins in your daily diet.