When you think about improving your sex life, cosmopolitan articles, and books based on sexual health likely flash through your mind. But still, they didn’t get the right idea to follow a healthy sexual life. For such people, we bring some science-backed suggestions and lifestyle adjustments can have a just as big effect on your sexual life as anything written in a book.
The following five suggestions will not only spice things up with your partner but will also improve your sexual life. Consider these things year’s findings from sexual health professionals. Here’s what science says you should focus on to improving sex life:
- Consider some erotic fiction-There are so many ways you and your partner can turn in on. Reading erotic fiction is one of the oldest and effective natural ways to get in the mood for sex. Reading in a calm environment and allows you to concentrate on your body and keep you away from external distractions. The stories are not only for entertainment purpose but also provide you with some good ideas for what you and your partner can get up to. One can also try mood, including activities such as erotic massing, sensual communication etc.
- Try some actual exercise– Pelvic exercise is super important to lead a healthy sex life. The muscles around your sexual organs and pelvis contract spontaneously during orgasm. Kegal exercise is considered as a paramount to a good sex life. A strong pelvic floor increases your bladder control, which is good for old age people. These exercises strengthen your reproductive organ, boost your sensitivity, and lead to a stronger, long-lasting orgasm. Enhance your sex life with kegels.
- Eat a ton of aphrodisiac foods-Focus on foods that are pleasurable, and sensual to eat like peaches, figs, chocolates, and oysters. These foods are a most famous aphrodisiac and taste really good.
- Pay attention to your body reactions towards birth control– Whether you are using a pill, the patch, or an IUD, putting hormones into your body can decrease your sex drive. While taking birth control pills, consider tracking your arousal levels before taking the pill and then for a few months while taking the pill, and then compare the two. The effects vastly differ in women taking birth control pills. If you are taking the pill for a long time trying to stop it and see if that changes things. But be sure to use another protective measure. One can also talk to their sexual health expert to look into a copper IUD, which is a very effective birth control measure.
Try dealing with your stress- According to clinical studies, stress and anxiety are considered as the biggest sex drive killers. Sexual stimulation is difficult if you are stressed out or depressed. Not getting aroused will stress you more at that time. To get rid of stress and anxiety, you need to make some lifestyle changes. To lead a happy and healthy sex life, you need to create a space in your life for it. It is good to spend 20 minutes of uninterrupted quality time with your partner every day. Avoid checking emails, or Instagram distractions for the time; try to spend electronic free quality time with your better half. This will increase the communication between the two, which help you get stimulated and allow you to leave a healthy sex life.
Latest posts by Max Jones (see all)
- Careprost: An Excellent Solution for Healthy Eyelashes - September 19, 2018
- 5 Do-Anywhere Exercises That Can Really Help - September 8, 2018
- 5 SIMPLE STEPS FOR BUILDING A SOUL-SATISFYING SALAD - September 7, 2018