There are many factors that can negatively impact your sex drive from aging to illness, stress or depression. It is perfectly normal to feel less than excited about sex sometimes; you are not alone. Getting back into the mood is easier than you think and you don’t need to take consume drugs that have a risk of side effects. To turn up the heat, here are five natural ways to boost your sex drive and help you get sexually aroused every time you want:
- Add aphrodisiac food to your diet– Having aphrodisiac foods like figs, oysters, hot peppers, and chocolate; actually, work to increase your sex drive. However, there is no scientific evidence of such food items to help in increasing libido, but there is no harm in trying them. These may not have biological effects; they can only have psychological effects. The aphrodisiac food contains nutrients that are extremely good for health including sexual health.
- Try some cardiac exercise– Workouts such as biking, swimming, running, and cycling can hence the blood flow to the genitals. Exercise is helpful in boosting endorphins (chemicals in your brain) that make you feel good and help you turn in on. Moreover, regular exercise can also increase the testosterone (hormone) levels afterward make you sexually stimulated. Exercise will help keep you moving and grooving in all ways. You will feel toned in your own skin while increasing blood circulation, boosting your nerves around the genitals, detoxifying your body, and enhancing testosterone hormone in the body.
- Have red wine– It’s no secret that a little alcohol can lower your inhibitions and make you feel free to stimulate. But red wine is considered as a better option than liquor or beer when it comes to enhancing sex drive. Research has shown that people who drank moderate amounts of red wine had a greater libido as compared to those who did not drink or had beer or liquor. Drinking in moderation can help increase blood circulation, which is thought to be the treason behind increasing the sex drive.
- Consider supplement– Ginko Biloba has been used to treat sexual dysfunction and it comes out to be an effective natural remedy to increase libido. It is relatively safe and it is effective enough to put you in the mood. Ashwagandha is known as Indian ginseng, which is a powerful aphrodisiac and extremely helpful in maintaining a penile erection in men allowing him to last longer in bed. It increases feelings of desire and acts as an energy booster. The herbal remedy is also considered to promote a restful and a better quality of sleep. One can try it for overall body rejuvenation. Supplements containing Vitamin c and vitamin B5are also helping in increasing circulation and give you more energy by fuelling your adrenal glands. Vitamin B5 supports the products of sex hormones and stress-related hormones.
Try these libido-enhancing botanicals to increase your sexual desire and activity naturally. So, get back to your roots to enhance your libido.
Hug it out– According to the studies, 20 seconds of hugs can significantly increase the levels of oxytocin in the body which help you feel bonded to your partner. Cuddling and hugging can spark a feeling of intimacy which tends to trigger sexual desire in you and your better half.
Latest posts by Amelia Smith (see all)
- Safe Days of a Woman after Periods - February 19, 2018
- How to Increase Stamina for Sex? - February 12, 2018
- 11 Ways to safeguard yourself from Cancer-Causing Chemicals - February 10, 2018