We all dream of having perfect skin with zero defects but due to hormones imbalance and bad routine of our life, this dream shatters many times.
According to the famous phrase “Where there is a will, there’s a way”. Anybody can take proper care of his /her skin the best, it only needs your patience and determination. People have different kinds of skin. Some have dry skin, some have oily skin and few people have combination skin.
Also See: What Are The Causes For Oily Skin?
The condition of oily skin occurs when there is an accumulation of excess oil on the skin, especially the face. This happens when your sebaceous glands produce too much sebum that is responsible for pimples and clogged pores. Having oily skin is usually genetic but there are other factors also that can cause it. There are a lot of oily skin treatments are available in the market but some people find it difficult to afford the expensive product. You need not worry, as we have come up with the best solution that you can find in your kitchen.
The homemade oily skin treatment is proven to be good for those who follow it rigorously. Natural home remedies are the best option as these make sure that it does not contain any chemicals that can damage the skin.
Steps for Oily Skin Treatment:
- Wash/cleanse your face- One of the best ways is to wash your face twice a day. Ensure you wash your face with warm water and a gentle cleanser.
- Drink more water- Make sure to drink lots and lots of water. When we drink water it reaches our skin first before it passes through our digestive system when we urinate.
- Use Aloe Vera– Aloe vera gel is been used to treat many ailments. It is an effective treatment against acne as well as oily skin. Just apply an aloe vera gel on your face in the evening before going to bed and then rinse it off with water when you wake up in the morning. Aloe Vera also speeds the healing process of burns.
- Use Lemon- This citrus fruit plays an important role as a cosmetic product. Lemon is really effective for treating acne pimples which are caused by excessive oil in the skin cells. Lemon can be applied to the skin as it gives the optimal appearance and helps your skin to be oil-free.
- Use Honey- One of the best remedies for skin. It helps for acne-prone skin.
- Oatmeal for oily skin treatment– Oatmeal has anti-inflammatory properties. Oatmeal can remove dead skin cells from the skin and also absorb excess oil. You can mix it with yoghurt, honey, fruits like banana and apple.
- Egg White- This is one of the most popular masks to get rid of oily skin. You can mix it with lemon, and both the ingredients together will help in tighten the pores and reduce oil production.
- Jojoba oil- It works by producing the lesser oil and help your skin from the breakout. This moisturizes the skin and also can be used as a makeup remover.
- Use Cucumber for face pack- Cucumber is known to provide facial skin treatment. You can include cucumber in your skincare routine to get rid of oily skin. It also helps to reduce the acne spot on the face, dark circle and face pigmentation.
- Tomatoes and Sugar- Tomatoes contain healthy properties that can be used to treat acne and excess oil on the face. It also reduces the dark circles around the eyes.
- Keep scalp oil-free– Use Tugain 5% – 60ml to keep your scalp oil-free. Oily scalp not only irritates your hair but it also leaves the pimple behind on your face and neck. In common, Tugain 5% – 60 ml is used to promote hair growth as it contains minoxidil which acts on the scalp effectively to increase hair growth.