Herbal cosmetics and the beauty products are hugely skin friendly and are free of additives and other harmful chemicals. The herbal cosmetics are completely safe and contain mineral and vitamins that are completely pure and natural. If you want to keep your skin healthy and safe, then you can get the effective results with the use of the herbal products. There are many herbal products with skin friendly and beauty enhancing ingredients present in them. These herbal cosmetic products are available online too.
The Benefits of Herbal Cosmetics for Healthy Skin
The herbal products can be divided into following major groups:
- Cosmetics that are good to enhance the facial skin appearance
- Hair growth and care products
- Cosmetics for teenagers who often suffer from acne, etc.
- Toiletries such as shampoos, soaps, powders. Etc.
The herbal products are great for basic skin care such as cleansing, toning and moisturizing. The cleanser is good to make the skin clear from dust, dead cells and dirt, etc. The vegetable oils like sesame oil and palm oil are a great cleanser for the skin. The toner products naturally found are helpful in tightening the skin and also to make the skin tightened and examples of such herbs are witch hazel, geranium, lemon, ivy burdock, sage and essential oils.
The moisturizing nature of some herbs such as glycerin, jojoba oil, sorbitol, Rose water, aloe Vera and iris are great for the skin. These moisturizing products are very god to make the skin soft and supple.
The herbal cosmetics have Indian extracts which are very great for the skin and have medicinal properties also. Here are some of the common herbal ingredients such as:
- Aloe Vera: It is the most commonly used skin care herbal product. It helps to heal the skin and provides necessary moisturization also. It is found in castor oil, beeswax and jojoba oil.
- Neem: it has several properties such as cleansing the skin, and treating the skin free from different skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis, acne and hair problems like dandruff. Neem oil is good to make the skin cleansed and nourished. Neem comes in different forms such as oil, powder and pills.
- Chandan: it is a good cooling agent. The chandan is very good for the skin as it can be applied on the skin in different forms such as oil, stick, powder and paste. The herbal face packs and scrub are good for deep cleansing and leave the skin healthy and glowing.
- Rosemary: use the rosemary oil as it helps to make the skin refreshing and also helps to nourish the skin. You can use the rosemary oil to massage the scalp and provide good nourishment to your skin. The extracts are found in many fragrances and soaps also. You can buy the rosemary extract and many other herbal cosmetic products online also.
- Chamomile: The oil extracted from the agent is good to treat acne and is also a good anti-inflammatory product. It combats free radicals and thus is extensively used in skin, eye and hair care products. It is very commonly used the herb.
- Turmeric: it is another skin-friendly anti-bacterial agent. It is good to make the complexion of skin glow and also lightens the skin scars. Apply the turmeric powder on your face by making it a paste with milk or oil as per the skin type and leave it to dry. Then wash off with water.
- Basil: It is yet another fabulous beauty product to treat the skin acne and also make it clear from the scars and blackheads. It is also a great antibacterial product, etc.