Are you suffering from dry eye or eye stress too frequently? If yes then the Eye Spa is the right choice to pick it up. This is an effective eye lubricant solution that you can use to get rid of dryness, tiredness and stress in your eyes. This eye care solution is widely recommended for the treatment of dry eye problem. The application of Lifezen Eye Spa Eye Lubricant / Eye Drop has rare or no side effects as such and it can be used on prescription.
The condition of eye stress and dry eye:
At a time when we are so busy on computers, televisions and mobile phones, it is very common to experience dryness and stress in the eyes. We spent a lot of time on these electronic devices and have to concentrate on the screen that ultimately affects our eye vision. The constant exposure to these devices as well as environment pollutions and UV rays can simply cause dryness, redness, and stress in the eyes. In other words, dry eye is a condition caused by the insufficient lubrication and moisture in the eyes. This condition has some consequences in the form of redness, irritation, difficulty in concentration and blurred vision. Therefore, we need an eye care solution that we can use regularly to relieve discomfort and dryness of the eyes. Eye Spa can effectively work to get you rid of these problems.
What does Eye Spa contain?
Eye Spa Eye Lubricant has a unique composition of sodium carboxymethylcellulose (CMC), 0.5% w/v solution. Ophthalmologists recommend Eye Spa Eye Lubricant 2 to 4 times a day to keep your eye moisturized or hydrated.
How does Eye Spa work?
Eye Spa eye solution help you produce artificial tear that can moisten the surface of the eye in the same way as natural tears. You can say that it acts as a replacement for natural tears that can relieve eyestrain, itchiness and dry eye problem.
Take expert advice for Eye Spa Eye Drop:
Eye Spa is an over-the-counter product. The drug regulatory bodies in India have prescribed Eye Spa as a safe and effective eye care solution. There are some preconditions and you have to understand when and how to use this eye drop.
When and how to use Eye Spa:
- If you experience eye pain, redness, irritation or dry eye problems, you must consult your doctor before using Eye Spa.
- If you are using any other eye drops then give a gap of 15 minutes before administering Eye Spa Eye Lubricant.
- Remove your contact lenses before dropping this liquid solution.
- Avoid any possible contamination of the solution and use a separate dropper for this eye drop.
- Do not use Eye Spa if you are allergic to sodium carboxymethylcellulose.
- The pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult a doctor before using this eye care solution.
Side Effects of Eye Spa:
It is largely safe to use Eye Spa, but there are some rare cases of side effects. The possible side effects of Eye Spa Eye Lubricant are an allergic reaction, blurred vision, irritation in the eyes, eye itching, eye pain, excess eye discharge, sensation in eyes, excess production of tears, and redness. If you experience a severe condition of any of these side effects, consult your doctor immediately.
Latest posts by Amelia Smith (see all)
- Food Choices that can aid in Treating Erectile Dysfunction - July 12, 2018
- List of Skin Conditions Related to HIV/AIDS - July 8, 2018
- 6 Asthma Myths Debunked - July 6, 2018