All-in-one skincare information for those who really understand the importance of their skin. Your personality talks lot if you have a healthy and glowing skin. Your confidence gets doubled when you have the best skin.
There are different methods for the care of different types of skin. Skin is the body’s largest organ and one regimen does not fit all, so it’s important to select the best skin care product or method that suits you the most to your skin type.
It’s very important to know about your skin type to keep your complexion healthy and balanced. Whether your skin is dry, sensitive, normal, combination or acne-prone, knowing the basics about caring for your skin type can make a huge difference in the maintenance of your skin health. Different skin type and their methods of care are mentioned below:
It is the most frustrating skin type to deal with. This type of skin is prone to clogging, shininess, and even dryness. While taking care of this type of skin, one thing that you need to keep in mind is that do not over dry the oily skin as it can cause other skin problems. It’s best to opt for natural or home remedies for oily skin, but if you are not interested in natural remedies then there are several products available in the market that can provide good results with this skin type.
- Cleansing– the cleansers make a big difference to your complexion so it’s essential to choose a face wash that suits your skin and remove the oil from your skin without over drying it. Use a gentle cream base cleanser in the morning while uses a light exfoliating cleanser at night to remove the impurities and makeup. There are some good face washes available for this purpose in the market.
- Toning– toning is missed most of the time, but it is as required as cleansing, as it removes dead skin and brightens the complexion.
- Moisturizing– for this type of skin use gel based moisturizer this will prevent clogging and accumulation of impurities on your face.
Dry / Sensitive Skin type:
The dry and sensitive skin should handle with care and this means you should stay away from harsh products. It is very important that you keep your skin care simple, natural and fragrance-free as possible as the dry skin is quite reactive to essential oils. Natural products which contain soothing ingredients like aloe Vera, rose water, cucumber, and extra virgin olive oil are best suited for the dry and sensitive skin.
- Cleansing- for dry and sensitive skin, go for a gentle face wash, which is cream based and fragrance-free. Foaming cleansers are often too harsh for this type of skin so avoid these without having any doubt in mind. There are various cream based cleansers and rose water available for the cleaning of dry skin.
- Toning– you should use natural, gentle alcohol-free toner, which contains rose water to soothe the sensitive skin. Rose water is super gentle which hydrate your skin without any irritation.
- Moisturizing– these types of skin require extra moisturizing and can benefit from rich fragrance-free oils like argan oil, extra virgin olive oil, and grape seed oil, which are gentle to the skin as well as moisturizes your skin with utmost care.
- Mask and treatments– again look for the treatments involving the products that are fragrance-free. Both cream and gel based are available chose that best suited for your skin type.
Normal Skin type:
This is the best skin to have as it is very easy to care for this skin type. This type of skin is robust and any product can be applied with almost no side effects and with very little irritation. One thing to remember for this type of skin is that always use the cleanser and wear sunscreen while going outside the sun.
- Cleansing– you can use any type of face wash whether it is cream based or gel based. There are various gels, cream and oil based cleansers which are best suited for your skin type.
- Toning– you can avoid this step in normal skin type, but if you use any toner for fair complexion then use a natural one which is alcohol-free.
- Moisturizing– your skin is perfectly balanced so you don’t require a moisturizer, but you should prevent your skin from the sun. So, use sunscreen every time you step outside into the sun. The sunscreen with SPF 30 or more will be best suited for your skin.
- Mask and treatments- Every skin requires mask and treatment for the well being of their health, so choose a great range of mask and treatments available in the market for your skin.
Combination Skin type:
It is a more confusing skin type as you never know what type of your skin is, so it is very annoying to care for this type of skin, but at the same time it’s possible too if you do:
- Cleansing– For this type of skin use gentle, but thorough cleaners with a potential to completely clear the skin.
- Toning– the alcohol-free balancing toner is best for your skin, which will not over dry your skin.
- Moisturizers- this type of skin requires everything, which includes the cream based, so it won’t over dry your skin and leaves you with supple cheeks. Make sure that you use a moisturizer that gently moisturizes your skin.
Make sure that you use best skin care products for your skin and improve its longevity.
Latest posts by Amelia Smith (see all)
- Are You Experiencing Lash Fallout More Often? - January 10, 2019
- Few Effective Home Remedies For Chalazion - December 30, 2018
- Best Foods That Reduce The Development Of Acne On The Skin - December 20, 2018