In today’s world of high pollution and poor air quality index in the whole world, many people are suffering from breathing problems. Asthalin 100 mcg inhaler is one medicine that helps relieve breathing issues caused by asthma and other lung problems. It belongs to a group of medicines called fast-acting bronchodilators or “relievers”. It treats asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). These lung disorders cause symptoms such as wheezing, coughing and breathlessness. It is known as a reliever because it relieves breathing problems quickly during necessary time.
In most cases, another inhaler is also given along with Asthalin, known as preventor, to avoid symptoms of breathing problems. The patients are advised to use these inhalers regularly. There is no fixed time to take an Asthalin 100 mcg inhaler. Still, it is advised to take an inhaler when you experience symptoms, such as wheezing, coughing, breathlessness, tightness in the chest or before any activity which may cause breathlessness. Doctors prescribe several puffs to take during an asthma attack. Various types of inhaler devices are available as per your requirements, which leads to the proper use of inhalers for better results. It is advised to take Asthalin till the problem persists. Asthalin 200 inhaler is also available; discuss which strength suits you best with your doctor.
Working of Asthalin Inhaler
Asthalin inhaler 100mcg helps the airways to expand and stay open. They work by relaxing our airways and making it easier for air to get in and out. It instantly relieves symptoms such as tightness in your chest, shortness of breath, etc. and helps you perform daily activities more easily. This medicine is safe and very effective for soothing symptoms of asthma. It normally begins to work within a few minutes, and the effects can last several hours. Avoid using it unless you are advised to by your doctor. It helps to prevent the onset of an asthma episode if it is taken before exercise or exposure to some “triggers”.
These may include house dust, pollen, pets, and cigarette smoke. Asthalin hfa inhaler allows you to exercise more freely without worrying about getting symptoms such as wheezing, coughing, etc. It improves your quality of and prevents the onset of asthma symptoms and other breathing problems.
Common side effects of Asthalin Inhaler
The symptoms do not require medical help and resolve as your body adjusts to the medicine. Talk to your healthcare provider if the symptoms persist or you’re worried about them. Some common side effects of Asthalin hfa inhaler 100 mcg and asthalin inhaler 200 are as follows-
- Increased heart rate
- Muscle cramp
- Respiratory tract inflammation
- Respiratory tract infection
- Stuffy nose
Ways to use Asthalin inhalers
Consult your doctor to properly use the inhaler or check the label for directions before use. Shake the inhaler before use, then breathe in from the mouth and press down on the inhaler once to release the medicine and hold your breath for 10 seconds. Repeat the process until you have inhaled the number of puffs as prescribed by the doctor. After using the inhaler, rinse your mouth thoroughly with water and spit it out. It is very easy to respule or transpule the inhaler.
Twist off the top of the respule and squeeze the solution into the nebulizer. The solution is made into a fine mist to breathe in. It is advised not to swallow or inject the solution. Place the prescribed amount of medicine in the nebulizer cup on the machine. Then, use the mouthpiece to breathe in the medicine. Keep using the inhaler until the medicine in the nebulizer is finished.
Interaction with drugs
Taking Asthalin hfa inhaler 100 mcg is safe but may interact with Atomoxetine, Beclometasone, Betamethasone, or Deflazacortany. These medicines can modify the effect of either of them and cause some unwanted side effects.
- There is no evidence related to its safety with alcohol consumption, but consult your doctor if you drink alcohol.
- It is unsafe to use during pregnancy. Very few studies have shown harmful effects on the developing baby. Your doctor will prescribe medicine after weighing all the benefits and potential risks.
- Breastfeeding – Asthalin 100mcg inhaler is safe to use during breastfeeding. It is proved that the medicine does not pass into the breastmilk significantly and is not harmful to the baby.
- Asthalin does not show any harmful effects on the kidneys or liver.
- You can take the inhaler any time of the day, but if your doctor has prescribed any time, take your inhaler regularly at that time. If you miss the dose, take it as soon as possible; however, if it is almost time for your next dose, forget it and follow your regular prescribed schedule.
One of the best asthma medicines includes an asthalin inhaler buy online to get the best price of it.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Oral Diabetes Medications: A Look at the Top Pills for Managing Blood Sugar - November 28, 2023
- Morning vs Night: Tailoring Your Skin Care Routine for Optimal Results - November 28, 2023
- A Closer Look at Asthma Prescription Online Services: Are They Right for You? - November 20, 2023