Low carb diet promotes more healthy fat in the diet, which plays a vital role in brain functioning, hormone regulation, and mood control. Try immune system boosters to improve the overall quality of your life.
Optimizing Health with a Low Carb Diet and Immune Boosters
Low carb diet is well known for shedding pound fast. A low carb diet means you eat fewer carbohydrates in your diet. It sets the stage for a notable loss of lean tissue in the human body. According to clinical studies, eating low carb food may lead to healthy changes in a human’s metabolism that do not occur when consuming carbohydrate rich food.
Try a low carb diet
Low carbohydrate diet has been used by healthcare specialists for various purposes for more than a century. According to a decade of research, low carbohydrate diets have been linked to the following benefits:
- Reduced hunger: The mode of action for how eating a low carbohydrate diet helps reduce hunger is still not known. However, a higher intake of protein is thought to be the contributing factor. Several research has shown that there are two hormones, namely ghrelin and leptin that are involved in appetite suppression. Researchers were surprised when leptin level falls and ghrelin rose in clinical studies, which was opposite of what was expected. The scientists reached to a conclusion that more research should be done to determine how a diet lower in carbohydrates , high protein diet suppresses appetite.
- Improve cognitive performance: There is an inverse relationship between fat and carbohydrate. The more carbohydrate and sugar you eat, the less healthy fat you consume. Most people keep protein intake somewhat steady but consume food containing sugar and carbohydrates. This can cause a serious problem because our body require fats for hormone regulation, mood control, and normal brain function. You might feel energetic and alert just after having a cup of coffee or a high carb meal, but quickly you will come crashing down and might feel tired, and irritable.
- Better control over blood sugar and insulin: After decades of research, still the medical community is not able to reduce neither the number of people affected by diabetes nor the severity of the complications. While anti-diabetic agents continue to climb, there is a simple low-cost strategy which is proven to be effective with diabetics is reduce the amount of starchy and sugary food in your diet. A low carb diet is considered to be the natural diabetes treatment and an effective tool especially in preventing type II types. A diet high in carbohydrate content increases insulin secretion and postprandial plasma glucose, thereby increasing chances of developing high blood pressure, obesity, diabetes, dyslipidemia, and heart disorders. If compared with high carb diet or low-fat diet, low-carb diet is a better option for weight reduction, improvement is
- Fast weight loss Encourage rapid weight loss without counting calories. Numerous researches have been shown that diet with low carbohydrate contents is more effective than a low-fat It prevents insulin from being released and storing fat. It keeps glycogen stores, which the body uses and begin to use fat stores for fuel.
- Lower risk of heart disease factors: According to clinical studies, Low carb diet is more effective and a sustainable option than a low-fat diet in reducing metabolic syndrome and heart disease.
- Encourage better digestion: Various studies have been performed to show how effective is the low carb diet for reducing certain metabolic and heart risk factors than a low-fat Vegetables, fruits, quality proteins, and healthy fats in the diet acts as fat burning foods and nourishes the digestive tract. It improves the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome by reducing the bacterial growth in the intestines.A significantly greater increase in good cholesterol and a fall in triglycerides level has been noticed in people having a low carb diet daily. Also, these people experience a lower reduction in total cholesterol and bad cholesterol (LDL) as compared to low-fat diet group. These findings suggest that satisfying lower carbohydrates diet can help beat heart disorders factors.
- Help fight cancer: A diet rich in refined carbohydrates and sugar feeds cancer cells, helping them proliferate faster. A low carb diet acts as a cancer treatment that improves the body’s defense system because it contains less sugar, grains, and processed food. Carbohydrate intake influences prostate cancer growth. It has been demonstrated that people on carbohydrate ketogenic diet experience significantly smaller tumors and long survival time as compared to people on high carb diet. People who have high carb diet has been shown to have high serum insulin, which is associated with significantly high blood sugar and tumor tissue growth.
To boost your immunity, switch to immune boosting diet and supplements and get the stamina to fight off infections. Nowadays, markets are overloaded with many immune boosters, you can also buy them online to improve your immunity. If these remedies won’t work out, you can have immune-boosting medicines after consulting with your physician.