There has been growing interest in Careprost ever since it was introduced. And no doubt, Careprost is the best effective prescription treatment for inadequate lashes, growing them longer, darker, and fuller.
- Careprost is a growth treatment for hypotrichosis (insufficient eyelashes). In fact, it is clinically proven to grow eyelashes. The prescription lash product is well known for fixing the problem of thin and sparse eyelashes.
- The ophthalmic solution is a once-nightly treatment you apply topically to the base of your upper lashes as directed by your ophthalmologist. Then gradually, the results come in. You may start to see more length and density in a little as four weeks, and you should achieve full growth in sixteen weeks. What you will see is not an illusion, but real lash growth.
- Careprost makes lash growth possible because of its active ingredient Bimatoprost that is a prostamide analogue. Although the precise mechanism of action is unknown, Careprost is thought to affect the growth of the eyelash hair at anagen phase (growth phase) by extending the length of this phase and increasing the number of hairs in the growth phase.
- Careprost was initially developed as a medicated eye drop to treat raised the intraocular pressure in patients with glaucoma and ocular hypertension. Many patients using this ophthalmic preparation began to grow longer, darker and fuller eyelashes as a side effect of Bimatoprost. This led manufacturers to study the active component of the medications, specifically for growing eyelashes longer and darker. After several clinical trials, Bimatoprost was approved by the FDA to treat the problem of inadequate and thin eyelashes.
- Sun Pharmaceuticals, India is the original manufacturer of Careprost eye drops 0.03% for eyelash growth.
Benefits of using Careprost
Numerous products are available in the market that claims to provide the same results at triple the price, but Careprost eyelash enhancer serum is an affordable option. It makes lush lashes possible for many people with inadequate or sparse eyelashes. Gaining such easy access to this amazing eyelash serum can make a huge difference in a person’s life who is dealing with hypotrichosis. It also saves the money that you spend on purchasing mascara and eyelash extensions. Using a product like Careprost can be exactly what you are looking for to improve the appearance of your eyelashes.
The product is also known for its medicinal benefits; it is also used as a treatment for glaucoma. You may notice a decrease in your symptoms if you suffer from this ocular condition. Bimatoprost helps to prevent vision loss as it was initially discovered to balance the flow of fluids in your eyes. This is extremely beneficial in reducing the risk of damage to the optic nerves. The final benefit, it improves the appearance of your eyelashes. There are a few benefits that you can gain when you use this type of ophthalmic solution without the mess of false eyelashes. False eyelashes can be expensive and a hassle to deal with. By using Careprost eyelash growth serum, one can avoid this problem and grow eyelashes simply and conveniently.
Bimatoprost eyelash serum is very easy to use. The applicator comes with the bottle to easily apply the product along with your eyelid. If you do not receive Careprost with an applicator brush, you can use a thin eyeliner brush for a smooth application. What you all need to do is to drop Careprost eyelash enhancer serum on the tip of the applicator brush, then begin applying by drawing a line along the edge of your upper eyelid. It is an increasingly safe option for users. The product has been associated with a lesser incidence of side effects as compared to other eyelash enhancers available in the market. This is why because Careprost contains the exact amount of Bimatoprost which is required to increase the length and density of eyelashes. The FDA approved pharmaceutical ingredient gives you a peace of mind knowing that this product is safe to apply in the eyes.