Longer eyelashes are the sign of beauty and femininity. Fuller eyelashes have the impressive ability to transform your face. But what if you are not born with a gorgeous set of your eyelashes? Careprost treatments can help you in giving longer and thicker lashes.
A new obsession over zero figure is creeping into the consciousness of many women across the world. Eyelashes, specifically, their thickness, darkness, and length have become the latest cosmetic fixation nowadays. Evidence of this trend can be found at cosmetic counter and drugstore online or street pharmacy. Now, these tubes of mascara are sharing space with a growing number of lash-boosting serums.
Numerous eyelash products promise longer, darker, and fuller eyelashes, but very few are able to fulfill the promise. Careprost is a huge seller among all other eyelash enhancers available in the market. This product is a less expensive alternative to actual surgery. The arrival of Careprost has reduces the number of people with the problem of hypotrichosis of eyelashes (inadequate eyelashes). The active moiety is Bimatoprost which works against inadequate eyelashes and improves the appearance of thin eyelashes.
Careprost is a glaucoma medication that unexpectedly helped patients grow longer, darker and fuller eyelashes. After realizing the commercial potential, manufacturers developed Careprost and other products containing Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution, which is applied to the abs to eyelashes using a small brush.
- Proven results, transform eyelashes in 2 to 3 months
- No mascara and fake eyelashes needed
- Thicker and darker lashes along with the long length
Careprost treatment boosts the natural growth of your eyelashes. The ophthalmic solution is not a magical formula; you can feel how the fullness of your eyelashes changes.
Application is simple
- Clean your face and pat it dry. Ensure you remove all makeup before using the ophthalmic formulation.
- Remove contact lenses if wear
- Every night, dab the eyelash solution along with your upper lash line with the applicator or sterile eyeliner brush before going to bed.
- The serum will automatically transfer to the lower lash line as you blink, so it is not necessary to apply on the lower lash line.
- Do not use applicator brush, or you risk irritation and infection.
Be careful while applying Bimatoprost solution because if it comes in contact with another skin area, unwanted hair growth can develop where it made contact.
You can expect to see increased growth of eyelashes after about two months of nightly application. You will notice you’re also stranded gradually become longer, darker, and thicker. As long you keep on using Careprost eye drops, every day will be a mascara free. Once the treatment stops, the growth of your lashes will gradually return to their previous state.
With regular use of Careprost, you may experience some eye redness, dryness, itching, or, puffy eyelids. Discuss with your ophthalmologist before starting this treatment and if you experience any unwanted effects.
Like other medications, Careprost is not without risks. The formulation has been known to cause itchy, redness, and even darkening of the skin around the eyes. In some cases, the product could permanently darken an individual’s eye colour, although this side effect rarely occurs. Due to this potential hazard, it is important to use Careprost ophthalmic solution under the supervision of an ophthalmologist.
The product is now widely available online on numerous websites. Now it will be distributed to any customer who wants it regardless of whether an ophthalmologist approves the prescription. Consider using it only after the consultation of an ophthalmologist.
Latest posts by Max Jones (see all)
- Is Your Eyelash Serum Causing Any Long Lasting Damage? - December 11, 2018
- Know If Exercise Can Cure a Migraine - November 21, 2018
- Few Myths and Facts about Hair Loss! - November 16, 2018