A supreme solution for long and fluttering eyelashes is mainly known from the name of Careprost. It is one of the trusted solutions for the treatment of inadequate eyelashes. Careprost Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution has proven its effectiveness in treating the weak growth of eyelashes.
This eye drop can help you to achieve fuller, longer, healthy and thicker eyelashes. It’s also used to increase the amount and flow of fluid in the eye, reducing the severity of glaucoma. The active ingredient of Careprost is 0.3% Bimatoprost Ophthalmic. One can buy Careprost online at the fraction of the cost by simply logging on alldaychemist.com
What are the factors causing loss of Eyelashes?
The hypotrichosis of eyelashes can occur due to numerous reasons such as:
- Alopecia Areata
- Allergic reactions
- Cheap and low quality cosmetic application
- Genetic makeup
How does Careprost work?
This drug was originally made to treat glaucoma for the eyecare, but it causes thicker and darker eyelashes as a side effect, this side effect turns into positive one and from there on the Careprost became a popular solution for treating the deficiency of hair in the eyelashes and, perhaps, the best product for growing eyelashes that you can use for a long time.
How Does Careprost Work?
Careprost has Bimatoprost,as 0.03% is a synthetic prostamide analogue which increases the flow of aqueous humor out of the eyes via trabecular network. Therefore, eye pressure gets decreases and so as chances of optic nerve damage. Similarly, prostaglandins are involved in a specific and complex network in hair growth and differentiation control. Thus, this product proves to be the best product for growing eyelashes as it helps you get long, dense, and natural eyelashes.
How to apply Careprost for eyelash growth?
The general recommendation of Careprost Eye Drops 0.03% is to apply for 12-16 weeks to achieve the optimum growth of eyelashes. Once you stop using it, the eyelashes will be reduced to their original length. There are some important instructions that you have to keep in mind to get the best result from Careprost.
- Use thrice a week for achieving a good growth in eyelashes.
- Clean your hands, especially fingertips and nails, before applying the eye drop.
- Clean your face and remove all the makeup products or cosmetic stuff.
- If you wear contact lens then take it out before using it.
- Squeeze one drop of the solution on a fine eyeliner brush and then spread it to the tip of the eyelashes.
- Avoid the leakage of eye drop to enter the eyes.
- Avoid spilling of the eye drop and wipe excess liquid with the help of a paper tissue or cotton ball.
- Keep the brush and holder clean to avoid any sorts of manipulation.
- Maintain hygiene and store the products at cool and dry place (about 250C).
Some useful precautions are given to the consumers for the avoidance of unwanted conditions. These precautions are explained as:
- You should discuss health conditions like glaucoma, uveitis, iritis, macular edema, lens extraction or aphakia with your physician before using the eye drop.
- If you are allergic to Bimatoprost or any ingredient of Careprost then avoid its application.
- If you experience any of the problems like discomfort or burning then discontinue the application.
- Breastfeeding mothers should avoid this eye drop as it could affect the health of the child.
- People with respiratory diseases should avoid Careprost.
- Don’t contaminate the solution and take it under the supervision of an expert or consult a pharmacist in case of any confusion
Find Careprost Eye Drops 0.03% / Careprost – Buy Online
The Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution, Careprost Eye Drops 0.03% is very easy to access online or over-the-counter. There are many online shopping portals for drugs where you can buy the product for growing eyelashes. To get the best discounts, quality and services you can buy Careprost from alldaychemist. Alldaychemist pharmacy is a renowned online pharmacy dedicated towards providing best medicines with best offers at your doorstep.
Latest posts by Amelia Smith (see all)
- How to Survive a Heart Attack? - March 7, 2019
- Can Constipation Make You Fat? - March 5, 2019
- Few Tips to Choose the Best Doctor for Your Skin Disease - March 1, 2019