A good vision is very important for everybody in this world. Having healthy eyesight helps you to perform well in different tasks related to day to day activities. The adults can perform better in their work area and the children are able to do well in their studies. Most of the people aged between 19-40 years of age have a great vision in general, but due to various issues related to stress and eye injuries, the vision can get hindered and the person may face several work issues due to it
There are several vision problems that may arise between the age group 19-40, but these can be managed with the proper eye care. The common vision problems that can be noticed easily are:
- Myopia or near sightedness
- Hypermetropia or farsightedness
- Double vision, etc.
These vision problems can be easily noticed with a few symptoms like,
- Sore or tired eyes
- Dry or watery eyes
- Itching in the eyes
- Difficulty focusing
- Burning sensations in the eyes
- Extreme sensitivity to light, etc.
Here are a few things you can do to improve your vision as a part of vision problem treatment:
- Eat a balanced diet rich with good servings of fruits and vegetables. The five servings of different fruits and vegetables will help to improve the lost antioxidants in the body and will help to maintain a good eye vision. Include fish in your diet and attain the benefits of fish.
- It is necessary to get regular exercise. These exercises make the eyes by improving the circulation of blood as wells as by increasing the levels of oxygen too. Exercise also helps to remove unwanted toxins from the body. You could try different eye related exercises to make the vision better.
- Protect your eyes from the harsh sun rays as they are very harmful to the eyes. The sun rays emit ultraviolet (UV) rays that are very harmful to the eyes and can damage the vision of the eyes too. The sunglasses provide protection from UV A and UV B rays. It is necessary to use sunlight protection lotion called sunscreen lotion around the delicate eye area to keep the region free from sun damaging rays.
- Get a regular checkup for your eyes to check if your vision is affected or not and get proper treatment are the right time. The scheduled eye examinations help to protect the vision of your eyes as it helps to guess obvious signs and symptoms of eye problem.
- Avoid bad habits like smoking as it increases the risk of age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and cataracts. It is one of the common eye care tip given by most of the eye specialists.
- Protect your eyes from the light emitted by digital devices, LED lights and fluorescent lights as these causes slow damage to the retina and also increase the chances of getting AMD.
- Take care of eyes from the occupational and household hazards by protecting the eyes against splashes of chemicals and oils. Similarly protecting the eyes from flying chips and metals, burns from the steam and UV/IR radiations. Protection of the eye while playing a sport that can cause eye injuries, such as football, basketball and racquet sports is very necessary. Ask your optometrist to suggest a proper eye gear for providing protection.
Eye care medicines:
Common eye ailments can be treated easily with OTP products, but for vision problems, it is necessary to get a proper examination and follow the advice of an eye specialist.
Latest posts by Max Jones (see all)
- Can your depression affect your Child’s Health? - March 20, 2017
- A Conclusive Guide for Men to Look and Feel Younger - March 15, 2017
- Manage Your Diabetes, Insulin & High Blood Sugar with the Ultimate Diabetes Supply Kit - March 10, 2017