What you put on your body is as important as what you put in your body. Our skin and hair are organs that especially work to support our overall health. A clear complexion and shiny hair are indicators of inner health and beauty. Skin is not just a layer of cells, but a natural reflection of our vitality. It protects your internal organs from bacteria, viruses, and injury. Your hair and skin help maintain body temperature. The hair on your body plays a vital role in alerting you to heat and touch. Therefore, you must look to your skin and hair to improve your overall health. Good skin and glossy hair will help you to feel your best. To function properly, your skin should breathe and release toxins through sweat glands.
A dull, lifeless skin requires many expensive cosmetic products and treatments to look healthy and glowing. Frizzy, dry hair demands daily care or a hair loss treatment. The cheapest, effective, and permanent way to attain a beautiful skin, glossy hair is to look after them inside and out. Protection from dehydration and extreme conditions and sun damage are a must. Your skin must be nourished and hydrated from within. Hydrate your body by drinking plenty of water, manage stress, and avoid smoking to improve skin health. Regular cleansing and sleeping pattern along with a balanced diet contributes to maintaining a youthful appearance for years.
Skin and hair care
Good skin and hair care involves the following things:
- Managing stress
- Drinking plenty of fluids
- Limiting alcohol
- No smoking policy
- Not having tobacco and other harmful products
- Practicing sun safety
- Keeping physically fit
- Eating a wide range of nutritious foods enriched with vitamins
Unhealthy habits like smoking and sunbathing dry out the skin, which causes the development of fine lines and wrinkles.
By following these simple skin care routine, you too can achieve radiant and healthy looking skin:
- Bathe in warm water; make sure the water is not hot. Use mild cleansers that do not irritate and wash it gently. Do not scrub.
- Hydrate your body by drinking at least eight glasses of water a day. Drinking plenty of water will help keep skin from drying out. Use gentle moisturizers, cream or lotion to protect from dryness.
- Limit sun exposure. Whenever you go out in the sun, always wear protective clothing like long sleeves and wide-brimmed hats. Apply sunscreen with an SPF of 15 or higher with both UVA and UVB protection. Try to avoid tanning booths and sunlamps. Follow these steps to prevent skin cancer. Exposure to sunlight puts you at great risk of skin cancer.
- If you have any doubt about sun damage, check with your skin specialist. Tell your skin specialist about changes on the skin, such as a sore that does not heal, or a new growth.
- Also, check with your physician if the prescription or non-prescription medicine you are taking can affect your skin. Medicines such as aspirin and blood thinners can cause you to bruise more easily. Regular consumption of some vitamins and antibiotics make skin, sunburn and more quickly.
Common skin condition
Acne- The formation of acne starts when hair follicles under your skin clog up. The problem of acne is common during menopause and pregnancy, especially when there is a hormone change in the body. Consumption of birth control pills can also result in breakouts. The exact causes of this skin issue are unclear, but we do know that unhealthy foods, pollution, and stress cause acne. Certain foods such as chocolate and greasy foods can make acne worse. Use mild soaps and water, oil-free makeup to protect your skin from acne. Fuller’s earth is extremely effective in treating pimples; it is considered to be the best skin care treatment.
Basic hair care involves a healthy lifestyle. Oily hair needs to be washed daily as well as avoid frequent touching. If you have dry hairs then keep blow drying and avoid over-styling as this activity may lead to breakage. Avoid excessive sun exposure and protecting them from the wind and chlorinated water will help to keep it from drying out and breaking. Coconut milk is the best natural hair fall treatment. It moisturizes your hair and keeps it healthy.
Common health condition
Hair loss– Living with a hair loss problem can be tough, especially in a culture that considers hair as a feature of beauty. It is quite normal to shed a hundred hairs daily, but some women have hair loss called alopecia (an autoimmune disorder that causes patchy hair loss on the scalp). Changes in the hormone during or after pregnancy, health problems such as polycystic ovary syndrome or thyroid disease may also contribute to the problem of hair loss. Whether hair will grow back or not will totally depend on the cause of hair loss. There are some medicines available that are capable of speeding up the growth of new hair. Also, there are natural remedies like coconut oil, which is considered to be the best hair fall treatment. Onion juice is also effective for treating hair loss issues. For people with permanent hair loss, treatments like hair transplant surgery and hair weaving are available at an affordable rate. Hair transplant surgery is becoming very common in men and is the best hair loss treatment for men with permanent hair loss.
Latest posts by Amelia Smith (see all)
- Are You Experiencing Lash Fallout More Often? - January 10, 2019
- Few Effective Home Remedies For Chalazion - December 30, 2018
- Best Foods That Reduce The Development Of Acne On The Skin - December 20, 2018