Women will agree that upturned, thick and longer eyelashes have the potential to highlight the beauty of your eyes. Although the quality of your lashes, along with its length and shape is genetically programmed, there are several ways in which they can be considerably enhanced.
Careprost is one such medication that works effectively to give you beautiful and thick lashes that not only make your eyes look bigger, but also offers a fresh, youthful appearance.
What exactly is Careprost?
Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution is the main ingredient present in Careprost. This potent solution is proven to work actively on short eyelashes. It subsequently results in the enhancement of the length, thickness, darkness, and quantity of eyelashes. This makes Careprost a powerful solution for people suffering from hypotrichosis (inadequately short eyelashes).
How exactly does it work?
Careprost simply needs to be used on the lash line of the upper eyelid base. It then starts its function by multiplying the number of eyelash hair in the anagen phase (initial growth period). During this period, it also increases the amount of time that the hair remains in the anagen phase. This effectively allows them to develop better.
What is the right method to use Careprost?
The following 3 simple steps must be followed systematically for best results.
1. Just one drop of Careprost must be used on a disposable eyeliner applicator brush. This brush should then be used to draw a line of the solution on the lash line of the upper eyelid. One must ensure that the excess solution is carefully wiped off and should not be allowed to drip beyond the upper eyelid. This process should then be repeated for the other eye. Careprost must not be applied on the lower lash line.
2. Careprost must be applied in the method mentioned above once a day until the desired length is achieved. It takes approximately eight weeks to notice visible results. The desired length is usually visible within a span of 14 to 16 weeks.
3. It is essential to continue the usage of Careprost once every week in order to maintain the quality and length of the new lashes. After discontinuing the use of Careprost, the eyelashes will return back to their original growth pattern that existed before the treatment.
The gorgeous lashes of models you see in magazines is not impossible to achieve. With the help of Careprost and some good beauty tips anyone can sport thick and long lashes. But ensure to not fall for cheap or fake products and buy Careprost only from a reputed online pharmacy.
Latest posts by Amelia Smith (see all)
- Best eye care measures for computer users - October 7, 2016
- Effects of alcohol and drug on our body - October 1, 2016
- Proven Methods to Prevent Teen from Using Alcohol or Drugs - September 28, 2016