Women will agree that upturned, thick and long eyelashes have the potential to highlight the beauty of your eyes. Although the quality of your lashes, along with its length and shape is genetically programmed, there are several ways in which they can be considerably enhanced.
The careprost eye drop is one such medication that works effectively to give you beautiful and thick lashes that not only make your eyes look bigger but also offers a fresh, youthful appearance.
What exactly is Careprost?
Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution is the main ingredient present in Careprost eye drops. This potent solution is proven to work actively on short eyelashes. It subsequently results in the enhancement of the length, thickness, darkness, and quantity of eyelashes. This makes Careprost a powerful solution for people suffering from hypotrichosis (inadequately short eyelashes). The ophthalmic solution not only treats the irregular growth of eyelashes but also increases the length and thickness of eyelashes. Bimatoprost is thought to be involved in the growth of lashes and works by extending the active growth phase of the eyelash hair follicle cycle. This way the solution help you grow eyelashes that are longer, darker, and thicker than they were before. Bimatoprost has potent ocular hypotensive activity and is used to treat glaucoma patients. By balancing the eye fluid and reducing the eye pressure, the eye drops reduce the risk of damage to the eyesight that is more likely to happen in glaucoma patients.
How exactly does it work?
Careprost eye drops simply need to be used on the lash line of the upper eyelid base. It then starts its function by multiplying the number of eyelash hair in the anagen phase (initial growth period). During this period, it also increases the amount of time that the hair remains in the anagen phase. This effectively allows them to develop better.
The following 3 simple tips for eyelashes must be followed systematically for best results.
- Just one drop of Careprost eye drops must be used with a disposable eyeliner applicator brush. This brush should then be used to draw a line of the solution on the lash line of the upper eyelid. One must ensure that the excess solution is carefully wiped off and should not be allowed to drip beyond the upper eyelid. This process should then be repeated for the other eye. Careprost must not be applied to the lower lash line.
- Careprost must be applied in the method mentioned above once a day until the desired length is achieved. It takes approximately eight weeks to notice visible results. The desired length is usually visible within a span of 14 to 16 weeks.
- It is essential to continue the usage of Careprost eye drops once every week in order to maintain the quality and length of the new lashes. After discontinuing the use of Careprost, the eyelashes will return back to their original growth pattern that existed before the treatment.
The gorgeous lashes of the models you see in magazines is not impossible to achieve. With the help of Careprost eye drops and some good tips for eyelashes, anyone can sport thick and long lashes. But ensure to not fall for cheap or fake products and buy Careprost only from a reputed online pharmacy.
Latest posts by Amelia Smith (see all)
- How to Survive a Heart Attack? - March 7, 2019
- Can Constipation Make You Fat? - March 5, 2019
- Few Tips to Choose the Best Doctor for Your Skin Disease - March 1, 2019