In this modern world, hair loss is very much common and is affecting most of the people at the similar time. Hair loss can affect your entire scalp as well as your body. Baldness or hair loss may be the outcome of medications or the medical complications, hormonal changes, or the hereditary. Even though this more dominant in men, but women and children may also experience hair loss. In most of the cases, the reason behind baldness and hair loss is genetics. There are many other reasons for baldness that include some of the medications, excessive supplementation deficiency of protein.
With the hustle and bustle of life, it becomes difficult to follow a healthy lifestyle. When we ignore healthy diet and living, it immediately affects our body parts, including hair. A healthy lifestyle and a good diet will make your hair look good while following an unhealthy lifestyle will eventually cause hair loss and other associated issues.
Tricks to grow hair on your bald head
If you are concerned about above-mentioned situations as these causing sudden heavy shedding of the hairs. If you are balding, or experience thinning of hair or hair fall, it’s a lot harder to grow all your hair back.
But the good news is that there are numerous natural remedies and hair loss treatments for hair loss prevention. There are some effective hair fall products available in the market that help how to stop hair loss and grow back your hair and faster.
Follow these guidelines to slow the erosion of your hairline.
- Try Natural Therapies
- Use natural oils-Natural oils such as castor oil, coconut oil, clary sage, lavender oil, and tea tree essential oils are among the essential oils that are extremely beneficial for scalp health and hair growth. These natural oils are packed with antifungal and anti-bacterial properties. Regular massage of essential oils stimulates and promotes hair growth.
- Onion juice-It is the best home remedy to make your hair grow back. Massage this natural juice onto on your bald patch. Repeat this process twice in a week to attain maximum benefits.
- Use Supplementation
- Take vitamin D-The essential vitamin helps hair reset its growth phase of hair follicle cycle. To jumpstart your follicles, take enough amount of vitamin D through sun exposure and certain foods such as green vegetables and cheese.
- B-vitamins-Vitamin B or biotin is also known as hair vitamins because the essential vitamins have hair stimulating properties.
- Omega 3 fatty acids-Include omega 3 fatty acids in your diet to help support hair regrowth when consumed on a regular basis. One to two capsules is enough to stimulate hair growth.
- Change Your Diet Plan-
- Eat more vegetables and fruits-Make sure your diet includes plenty of green vegetables and colorful fruit that are rich in antioxidants to support hair growth and a healthy body. Eat more cherries, tomatoes, squash, peppers, and blueberries to grow back your hairs.
- Consume plenty of water-Hydration plays a significant role in maintaining the overall good health, including hair growth. Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water every day to stay hydrated.
- Make Lifestyle Changes-
- Take plenty of rest- Try to sleep for 7 to 9 hours of sleep every night and give your hair to grow. Getting less sleep than the recommendations may contribute to hair loss or just make it difficult for your hair to grow.
- Seek stress management techniques-Stress may cause hair loss in many people. If you are stressed and experiencing hair fall, try to develop healthy habits to manage stress. You can practice yoga, deep breathing exercises, meditation, and call a friend and discuss issues that you thing causing those feelings.
- Seek Medical Treatment-
- Try minoxidil for hair loss prevention-Minoxidil preparation is available as a topical treatment that can be used by men and women to improve the appearance of hair. It helps to fulfill the hairless spots, and it must be sued continuously to maintain the beneficial effects
- Take finasteride-Finasteride is sold under the popular brand name of Propecia, which is a prescription pill used to prevent males pattern baldness. It does this by stopping the conversion of testosterone into DHT.