Eyelashes fall out just like hair from your head, but it could be disturbing to see more than 3 to 4 lashes on your cheeks and pillow. If you see an extreme amount, you may be having Madarosis, which is an abnormal loss of eyelashes. Buy Careprost online to promote eyelash growth. Many factors could make you lose eyelashes, and these may include:
- Stress- Rubbing or pulling eyelashes too hard due to physical stress could cause eyelashes to fall. If you are experiencing emotional stress, it could cause hair loss. Notice your stress levels and try to refrain yourself, from rubbing eyelashes too hard.
- Beauty products- Poor quality mascara and eyelash curlers could damage your eyelashes. Having eyelash extensions can also affect the growth of eyelashes since the fake eyelashes are glued to your natural lashes. Wearing mascara while sleeping is not good for your eyelashes. Be sure to remove eye makeup to keep your lashes healthy. Moreover, replace your mascara every three months to prevent clumping of the mascara and lashes.
- Blepharitis- It is an inflammation of the oil glands in the eyelid. Several factors can cause this condition such as skin allergies, eczema, or dandruff. The eye condition occurs as swollen eyelids and excessive crusting of the eyelashes. Some people experience lashes shedding as well as complete lash loss during the eye condition. If the eye disorder is due to an eye infection, then a prescription antibiotic can reduce the swelling and flakiness.
- Other medical conditions and medical treatments- Sometimes hormonal imbalances and other medical conditions such as alopecia areata can contribute to loss of eyelashes. Medical treatments could also be causing lash to fall out. Talk to an ophthalmologist about treatment options and any uncomfortable side effects.
Ways to grow eyelashes faster and healthier
If you have weak or inadequate eyelashes, there are a few methods, which can help you grow your lashes longer and thicker. Some easy solutions that help to grow eyelashes are as follows:
- Eyelash serum- Eyelash growth products help your lashes grow longer and fuller by stimulating the hair follicles with essential elements. Some products work great to enhance the appearance of eyelashes. Make sure you use the product that contains prostaglandin analogue Bimatoprost that won’t irritate your eye. The top reviewed product that’s hitting the market today is Careprost eye drops. Careprost eyelash growth solution is very effective when it comes to grow longer, darker, and thicker eyelashes. Buy Careprost online for making your eyelashes longer, darker, and thicker.
- Eat healthily- If you are not in a mood to spend on eyelash enhancer serums, grow them naturally. Your diet plays a crucial role in achieving longer and denser eyelashes. Taking proper nutrition will help grow your hair and nails faster. Eat vitamin B5 rich foods such as avocado, oatmeal, and yoghurt. Include proteins rich foods such as nutritional yeast or chia seeds.
- Vitamin E oil for eyelash growth- Apply vitamin E oil on your eyelashes with the help of a thin eyeliner brush. One can also use petroleum jelly on the upper lash line before going to bed. Petroleum jelly moisturizes and protects your lashes while improving the growth. It is a long process, but a safe and effective natural remedy to improve the appearance of lashes.
Try natural eyelash conditioner
Women have used the following homemade eyelash conditioners for centuries. You can also try these to promote eyelash growth:
- Olive oil- This essential oil is considered as the natural hair growth stimulant that has been used since the ancient times.
- Aloe Vera gel- Another natural ingredient that moisturizes and encourages eyelash growth. It is also used to reduce the inflammation in the eye.
Latest posts by Amelia Smith (see all)
- How to Survive a Heart Attack? - March 7, 2019
- Can Constipation Make You Fat? - March 5, 2019
- Few Tips to Choose the Best Doctor for Your Skin Disease - March 1, 2019