Research revealed the perfect time to have intimate moments with your partner and the positive health benefits it brings. According to the study, the best time of a day to have sex is 7.30 am.
Men are known to appreciate some morning action between the sheets. They often wake up with aroused, so morning is a prime time for men to show some action. On the other hand, women prefer evenings when they find things have been relaxed a bit after working and their chores are done. This happens due to the following:
- The difference in testosterone levels-Early morning men tend to have high levels of testosterone in the morning that leads to sexual feelings in them. This allows them to have a good morning erection. While women, on the other hand, have the lowest amount in the morning, their testosterone levels tend to have a little spike by the evening.
- The difference in hormone cycle-Men can experience around 25 to 50% of the difference in testosterone levels daily in the morning which makes them develop sexual feeling. In women, changes in the testosterone don’t happen on a daily basis but occur on a monthly basis. The largest increase noticed in the mid-month during ovulation.
- Cleanliness-Most women like to be clean before a perfect intimate session. For such women morning breath, genital odor, a night of sweat can suppress the sexual feelings. Man’s sense of smell is typically not as sensitive as women. They can get in action in the morning and feel the warm closeness to his partner. It is found to be the best time for an average person which make for a healthy and happy life. However, no two people are the same; women and men both have their preferences.
Why Morning Sex?
The research study has been revealed that in the morning, people are the energy levels, and the stamina is at the peak. A good night ’s sleep can be the reason to have the most stamina in the morning. The release of endorphins can lead to lowered blood pressure and decreased stress levels, which can be the reason for your happiness. After waking up, concentration levels are also high.
- Look at the benefits-Both men and women work better in an office after perfect sexual intercourse. The increased level of the vasopressin hormone after sex makes a man feel more emotionally attached.
- Start slowly– Spend time cuddling and give compliments to each other. According to the researcher, the biggest interference with female desire is her body image. So admire her beauty and how beautiful she looks in the morning.
- Go to bed earlier-lack of sleep may lower testosterone levels in both men and women. Sleep of 7 to 8 hours is required for maintaining maximum hormonal balance. Getting enough sleep is essential for limiting the stress hormone cortisol, which interferes with the sexual desire in both sexes.
Tips to Encourage Evening Sex
- Watch sports-According to research studies, watch competitive sports increases his feelings of aggression and boost testosterone in men. It is a great deal if the female partner is a sports fan too.
- Be in touch-Talk through messages about being together throughout the day, this will increase testosterone in her body. Send warm and appreciative tests in between your work; this will build an emotional connection that will be enough to trigger the testosterone level in a woman.
- Exercise together at the end of the day-Thirty to forty minutes of the intense workout; raise testosterone levels in the blood. Sexual arousal remains easier for half an hour after exercise.
Sometimes the decision about when to have sex can disturb the personal preferences. If this is the case, having an honest conversation can be a solution. Every one of you may have a favorite time of a day to make love, pleasing your partner during their best time brings fairness, happiness, and fun. When you do things to please your partner, you both win!