Every man wants harder erection that not only make him feel satisfied about his body functions, but also satisfies his lover. The quality of erection often becomes a concern for several men.
No matter how big your penis is, without adequate hardness, your penis is not being used very effectively. This is not necessarily erectile dysfunction though.
A man’s erection is directly linked with his sense of masculinity. He may be a great lover, but if his penis is not as hard as it ideally should be, it has an effect on his self confidence. In fact harder erections are a more important factor than penis size.
It is an eternal quest to enhance the stamina and strength of your erections. The market is flooded with numerous devices and treatments that claim to help you have harder erections, but very few actually deliver. Here are some tips to help you improve erections.
- Health problems – The strength of your erection has been often an indicator of your health. Keep in mind that an erection cannot happen if you do not have a good supply of blood to your penis. If you find that your erection is not hard enough, it can indicate some health problems such as circulatory problems and hormone deficiency.
- Healthy diet – One of the most important factors for harder erections is a nutritious and healthy diet. The food that you consume has a direct bearing on your body and your penis functions. Some foods that are good for your penis health are bananas, oatmeal, and spicy peppers. Keep in mind fatty foods block arteries that reduces circulation in the body including to your penis. If you want a harder penis, include more vegetables and fruits in your diet. You wouldn’t want to gorge on oily and unhealthy foods if you know you would be having sex soon after.
- Correct position – Right positioning at the time of physical intimacy is important to maximize and improve erections.
- Reduce stress – Stress can be a big damper if you are looking for a strong erection. Stress increases cholesterol and high blood pressure in the body, which can result in heart disease.
- Laptop usage – Keeping the laptop on your lap and using it can be harmful for your penis. Several studies have shown that the heat from the machine when you keep it on your lap can cause a great deal of harm to your sperm production and erections. It is best to keep your laptop on your desk to use it.
- Medications – Medications for conditions such as depression, anxiety, OCD, and social phobia are very common these days. However, these medicines can wreck havoc on your erection. If you are under treatment for any of the above mentioned conditions, consult your doctor to ensure that the dosage is not high enough to hamper your sex life.
- Gum disease – It is important to keep your mouth clean and disease free as some studies have found a link between erectile dysfunction and gum diseases.
- Daily exercises – Nothing can beat a daily regimen of exercise when it comes to boosting your sex life. Penis exercises are meant to encourage blood flow into the penis. Some exercises also help to make the skeletal muscles strong, which are essential for harder erections.
Exercise your abdominal muscles too; this will enable it to support and hold your erection for a longer time. Also, being fit and healthy will boost your confidence, which in turn can work wonders for your sex life. You can also try some Kegel exercises that can help strengthen your penis.
- Smoking and drinking – Erection and ejaculation problems have been largely linked with smoking and drinking. Smoking constricts your veins and capillaries, which decreases blood flow to all the parts of the body including the penis. Drinking and drugs can also contribute to softer erections. Quit these right away to improve erections.
- Supplements – There are many effective herbal supplements available in the market that can give you a hard penis. The supplements typically have a host of ingredients that help enhance circulation.
- Avoid masturbation – Save your erections for when you are with your partner. If it has been quite a while since you have had an orgasm, your body might be eager for a release resulting in harder erections.
Follow the above-mentioned methods to improve erections. If you are still not being able to achieve your desired hardness, and if you are really concerned about your erection strength, it can be helpful to consult your doctor. He can examine you thoroughly to see the root cause of the problem and prescribe a treatment method.
Latest posts by Amelia Smith (see all)
- How to Prevent Meningitis in Your Teen? - December 6, 2017
- Allergic Asthma Triggers You Must Look Out For - December 1, 2017
- Fighting Erectile Dysfunction with the Right Medicine - November 22, 2017