Everyone wants to look and feel younger than their actual age, but at times it’s hard to maintain it. As we grow older with time, fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots start appearing on our skin. It’s not possible for us to go back in time but it is very much possible to make our skin looking younger with proper skin and healthcare maintenance. There are some amazing techniques can keep the annoying effects of aging at bay and help you to look younger. By following few regular skin care routine you can look and feel younger.
Pursue a Healthy Lifestyle:
We all know the importance of a healthy lifestyle. If you have a busy schedule, you find it hard to make time for regular exercise or find yourself eating junk food most of the time. But you can’t afford to be passive about your overall health. Health ignorance can lead to a severe men health problems too.
You need to take a proactive approach by following these basic men health tips:
- Quit smoking or atleast start smoking less
- Control your weight (20-25 minutes daily walk even works)
- Drink alcohol in moderation
- Do exercise regularly (atleast 10-15 minutes)
- Go for frequent cholesterol and blood pressure tests
- Practice safe sex
- Use a sunscreen of at least 15 SPF
- Increase good fats and good carbs in your diet
- Find time for some kind of meditation/relaxation practice
Visit your doctor:
Men are very notorious for avoiding the doctor and ignoring unusual symptoms. This can help explain why women tend to live longer. So it is suggested that don’t let complacency take a toll on your health. Schedule yearly checkups and take an appointment with your health physician to avoid health issues. Your doctor will help you to monitor your weight, blood pressure and the cholesterol level in your blood. Excess weight, high blood pressure, and high blood cholesterol are considered as risk factors for men’s health. Your doctor can recommend few lifestyle changes, medications or other treatments to help get your weight, blood cholesterol and blood pressure under control.
Eat natural foods:
Packaged and processed foods are often full of salt, unhealthy fats, artificial additives, sugar, and calories. Here we have compiled a list of super foods that promote the better health care of men. You should limit the fake stuff and eat a wide variety of these things –
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Whole-grain products (such as brown rice and whole-grain bread)
- Fiber-rich foods (such as beans and leafy greens)
- Lean cuts of meat and poultry (like skinless chicken breast and lean ground beef)
- Fish (such as salmon)
Protect Your Skin:
The first thing that people notice about you is your skin. Skin plays a vital role; the attractiveness and men’s age are also judged largely on the basis of tone and evenness of their complexion. You can follow these anti-aging skin care tips-
Stay out of the sun.
Use a good moisturizer and a gentle cleanser every day.
Drink lots of water to keep your skin hydrated
Get your Vitamins:
Some people get benefit from taking daily multivitamin or other supplements. Our body needs some specific nutrition from time to time and the best way to find the nutrition is naturally or in supplements. You can add some men health supplements in your daily diet, i.e. your healthcare specialist may encourage you to add supplement in diet like omega-3 fatty acids, magnesium, vitamin B12, vitamin K, vitamin D, zinc and vitamin D3. Consult your healthcare specialist about the potential benefits and risks of adding multivitamin or other supplements in men healthcare diet.
Latest posts by Max Jones (see all)
- Can your depression affect your Child’s Health? - March 20, 2017
- A Conclusive Guide for Men to Look and Feel Younger - March 15, 2017
- Manage Your Diabetes, Insulin & High Blood Sugar with the Ultimate Diabetes Supply Kit - March 10, 2017