Doctors and other specialists still do researches to collect more information on acne. But the treatment of this disease depends upon its nature and main causes. Acne is a serious problem for people of different age groups suffering from it. Acne can raise the reason for discomfort and inferiority complex in some people. Severe acne condition contributes to lowering the confidence level in the sufferer, including severe psycho-emotional trauma.
To deal with acne, it is necessary to identify the possible cause of their appearance, to know the reasons behind your acne, you should consult a dermatologist or skin specialist. Identifying the factors behind acne at any age is not an easy task, only after conducting appropriate tests and analysis, the doctor will determine the reason behind the appearance of the inflammatory acne on your skin. If you are experiencing severe acne, then you should consult a dermatologist. Retin A gel is one of the most recommended medication by a dermatologist to treat mild to a severe acne condition. If you are wondering about where to buy tretinoin cream? then you can buy Retin A online from any renowned pharmacy like alldaychemist.com to get the medicine delivered at your doorstep.
Possible reasons for Acne?
The main reasons for the appearance of acne on face and body usually occur due to:
- Improper nutrition: Usually, the use of fast foods, overeating, poor diet, a lot of fried foods on the menu, excessive use of food containing food additives, dyes etc. All of this can cause gastrointestinal diseases and skin rashes.
- Improper facial skincare: Inappropriate selection of cosmetics and perfumes, abuse of low-quality cosmetics, improper cleansing of the skin etc. raise the chances of getting affected by acne.
- Hormonal misbalance: The occurrence of acne can be associated with the menstrual cycle, pregnancy, surgery, tumours, endocrine diseases associated with the thyroid gland, diabetes mellitus.
- Infectious diseases: An allergic reaction of the body to antibodies. It can be due to household work or food allergy. Alcohol abuse, smoking, drug usage also upsets the balance in the body.
To determine the real reason behind your acne before you start treatment with remedies or medications, you should consult a skin expert for a piece of detailed advice.
Home Remedies and Methods to treat Acne
Home remedies usually do not eliminate the internal cause of acne and scars left on your skin, but these remedies leave a beneficial effect on the skin, restoring balance within cells, drying out inflammation, and eliminating the redness around acne.
Tender, smooth, and devoid of any flaws – this is how every woman dreams of seeing her face. However, often poor lifestyle, improper nutrition, right skincare routine, and hormonal imbalance lead to an increase in the chance of developing acne.
Few home remedies and methods that can treat your acne are:
- Steam: Skin cleansing by steam helps the pores of your skin to open and clean. Twice a week take a steam bath to cleanse your skin.
- Soda: It is used to cleanse and regulate pH balance. It copes with minor inflammations. To renew the skin, mix 2 tablespoons of baking soda with 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, fresh juice of half a lemon of medium size, and 5 tablespoons of natural honey. Rinse off after 7 minutes. Not recommended for people with allergies.
- Mix soda and sugar in an amount of 1 teaspoon in a glass of hot boiled water. Wipe your face with a cotton swab dipped in this solution. A few minutes after drying, wash your face with oil-free soap. Then lightly lubricate the skin with butter. Do this exercise only 2 times a week.
- Lemon juice: It is used to refresh your skin. But the frequency should not be more than 1 time in 3 days. A slice of ripe lemon wipes the area affected by acne. Wash off after 2-3 hours with plain water. You can also mix lemon juice with rose water in a 1: 1 ratio. With this solution, wipe the affected areas at the end of the day, before bedtime, without rinsing.
- Cranberry: Commonly used in inflammatory processes of the skin. A soft cloth or gauze impregnated with cranberry juice, squeezed, can be applied to acne-affected areas for 10 minutes. Repeat this procedure every day.
- Fenugreek: This is a medicinal plant that can be used to treat inflammatory skin processes. It has antiseptic and antioxidant properties. Fresh fenugreek grass is used to make a grass paste or a paste from plant seeds and water to apply on acne-affected skin.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: It is found in the kitchen of any woman, you can normalize the pH of your skin and clean its pores from bacteria which causes acne. Also, this astringent composition is guaranteed to allow you to get rid of excess sebum successfully.
You can apply Retin A Cream to cure acne, recommended by most dermatologists in case of acne outburst. If your question is from where to buy tretinoin cream, then the answer is log in to alldaychemist.com to buy Retin A online at an affordable price. Here you can buy all tretinoin creams.