All inner body organs and parts are essential for the survival of human body. The immune system is one of them as it plays an important role in protecting us from various diseases. The immune system keeps us healthy and saves us from bacteria, viruses, parasites and more. The poor immune system turns to more infections by making us more prone to disease and even to death at times. The immune system of a human is spread in a complete body and involves many types of organs, cells, tissues, and proteins. Many cells and organs work together to protect our body, therefore it is very important to put best efforts to keep your immunity strong.
How to Improve Immunity?
Although every person’s immunity varies according to an individual own immunity power, i.e. some people have strong immunity whereas some have weak immunity. The best step you can take to keep your immune system strong and healthy naturally by taking the right food. There is long list of food for immunity that can do wonders.
Whether it is cold, summer or rainy weather, some people are surrounded by diseases all the time. This is due to the weakness of immunity power. Immunity is the ability of the body to fight diseases naturally. Nowadays immune system is too weak in children and adults. Most people suffer from the flu very often due to low immunity strength.
Some factors that our body consume the immune strength are:
- High-fat junk food diet
- Not getting enough sleep
However, a healthy immune system needs good nourishment which can be beneficial for not only fighting with illness but also make us feel better. So, the best way to improve your immunity is to start taking a healthy diet and doing regular exercise. These two practices give a boost to your immunity and in return, you start feeling energetic.
Food for Immunity
Fruits and vegetables are excellent sources of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that can help to keep your immune system strong not only in winter but throughout the year.
Here is a food list that can make your immune system strong and healthy:
- Garlic – This contains compounds that help the immune system fight germs.
- Mushrooms – Mushrooms can improve the efficiency of the immune system. Broccoli, spinach, sweet potatoes, etc. are also a good source to boost immunity strength.
- Nuts – Walnuts, almonds, peanuts, and dates provides essential vitamins and minerals. We should include nuts in our daily routine to fight with illness and stress.
- Chicken noodle soup – Take this food especially in winter. This is a booster of high energy.
- Ginger Tea – Ginger is the best food to get relief from the flu.
- Oranges – Oranges are packed with vitamin C and it is one of the primary ingredients for the immune system. You can add other citrus fruit as well in your daily diet
- Kiwi – This fruit works like magic when it comes to treating serious disorders and ailments in the body.
- Yogurt – Yogurt has a good content of probiotic bacteria which is healthy for your immune system.
- Berries – There are many different berries that you can opt according to your preference.
- Salmon – It is rich in omega 3 fats. It is a great way of easy snacks.
- Eggs – This is one of the easy and quick food with a high level of protein.
Now, an answer on how to improve immunity becomes easy with the above-given food list.