Feeling of pain or discomfort anywhere between the neck and upper abdomen commonly comes under a chest pain category. There could be many causes of chest pain, some of them could be dangerous while some not. Many people suffer from pain in the chest and difficulties in breathing. Chest pain differs from person to person. The body tissue or organ can be a source of chest pain and this includes the heart, lungs, muscles, nerves, ribs, esophagus, or tendons. Pain may also spread to the chest from the neck, abdomen, and back.
Angina pectoris is a pain when you feel your heart doesn’t get enough blood flow. As your heart needs a supply of oxygen and other nutrients to work, a shortage of blood flow to the heart is a leading cause of chest pain or angina. This condition creates an unpleasant pressure, heaviness, squeezing or pain in the middle of the chest. You can also experience pain in the neckline, jaw, shoulder, backside or arm. It also has been noted that not all chest pain is Angina Pectoris. Moreover, chest pain can be caused by severe anemia in which the human body has less hemoglobin or fewer red blood cells that carry the required oxygen. To identify the main cause, chest pain diagnosis may be needed. The consultation with a physician is advisable to avoid further health complications. Although many people take Amlopres – 10 mg for treating their high blood pressure and preventing angina condition, as Amlopres – 10 mg is a prescription medication so it is good to have words with your doctor before you consume any pill.
Top Home Remedies for treating Chest Pain
- Garlic– Garlic plays an important role in chest relief. It prevents cardiovascular disease and improves blood flow to the heart. Daily consumption of garlic is a great way to deal with chest pain.
- Aloe Vera juice– Aloe Vera is a miraculous plant that offers a wide range of health benefits. It can help strengthen your cardiovascular system and regulate good cholesterol and it also reduces blood pressure.
- Vitamins– Deficiencies in vitamin D and B12 can cause chest pain. So make sure you follow a healthy and balanced diet that contains foods rich in all the vitamins. Include foods such as fish, egg yolk, meat, cheese, cereals, and soy products.
- Apple cider vinegar– Apple cider vinegar has powerful anti-inflammatory properties that help to treat heartburn and acid reflux that causes chest pain.
- Hot drinks– Sipping a hot glass of water and a refreshing herbal tea can help to relieve chest pain. Hot drinks can reduce bloating, and aid digestion.
- Turmeric milk– Turmeric milk reduce cholesterol oxidation and clot formation. It helps in reducing the intensity of chest pain.
- Basil– Basil contains high levels of vitamin K and magnesium. Magnesium helps in blood flow to the heart and relaxes blood vessels.
- Fenugreek seeds– It contains powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that prevent chest pain. This promotes the blood flow to the heart and reduces cholesterol levels.
- Almonds– Almonds are rich sources of fatty acids that reduce your cholesterol levels. Almonds help to prevent cardiovascular disease and chest pain.
- Honey– Honey is one of the most effective home remedies for angina. It helps to boost your immunity and alleviate chest pain. Drink 1 tablespoon of honey in lukewarm water every day to maintain the level of cholesterol.
- Quit smoking– If you smoke, try to quit it or smoke it in moderate quantity.
Never take your chest pain lightly, if it persists even after following the remedies then consult your doctor immediately.
Amlopres-10 mg Medicine
As stated above, Amlopres – 10 mg is used to treat high blood pressure and other heart complications like Angina Pectoris. The medicine should be taken with a proper diet and regular exercise. The medication improves the blood flow by dilating blood vessels. Consult your physician before you take this medicine as he may recommend the chest pain diagnosis first.