Hair loss is not a problem faced by men only as it is equally seen in females also. Female hair loss is a common problem as there are lots of females suffering from hair thinning to hair loss problems. There are various factors that causes hair loss, but there are equally some preventive methods and hair loss treatment. These hair fall treatment options are reliable as they can restore the lost hairs.
Common causes of female hair loss:
There can be various causes behind hair loss in females, such as menopause, genetics, extreme stress, dieting or poor nutrition and some kind of medical condition or some treatment. Hair loss can also occur due to chemotherapy side effects and also at the time of childbirth.
The hormonal changes in the female body during pregnancy and childbirth lead to the hair follicles to become thinner and fall due to the problem. This all can lead to female patterned baldness as it is also known as Androgenetic Alopecia. The hair follicles can lead to thinning of hair and brittleness too. Although it is a serious loss for females, but unlike males, there are very rare chances of total baldness. In males often the patterned hair loss may result in complete or partial baldness, but in females, the extreme case can only be found when the hair fall occurs in the patches around the crown area of the head.
Hair loss treatment:
There are various methods of hair fall treatment, but the only FDA approved female patterned hair fall treatment method is Minoxidil. Minoxidil is very successful drug for the treatment of hair loss. It is the only one technique in the form of an OTC drug for the treatment of female patterned baldness. Minoxidil is a topical drug and a hair growth product that can help to improve the hair quality, slow down the hair fall and can improve the production of new hair from the follicles. It takes about one year to get the results seen, you need to use the product continuously and regularly for one year to find the results in your favour.
After using the product for at least one year, you can see that your hair fall have stopped and your hair have grown faster.
Other ways to treat hair fall:
You can treat hair fall naturally at home, by using the following methods:
- Improve the diet: If you are looking for healthy and shiny hair then the answer might be behind the kind of food that you consume. If you are vegetarian then you can include green leafy vegetables in your diet. Include kale, spinach, bean, and lean meat if you can have non-vegetarian diet also. If you consume a diet rich in Iron and zinc, then you can also save the hair fall.
- Massage your scalp: another way in which you can improve the hair growth is by applying the oil such as argon oil, or coconut oil and massage the oil into your hair for a few minutes and then leave them in the hair for a few while. Wash off with a good shampoo.
Hair loss prevention is yet another most sought after thing for those who are facing the loss of hair due to any of the above-mentioned reasons. If you will follow a good diet and will incorporate good hair hygiene then you can cope up with your condition of Patterned hair loss. Practice the regular use of hair oil and maintain the moisture of hair to keep your hair moisturized and healthy. Although many factors like menopause
Latest posts by Max Jones (see all)
- Top 9 Reasons for Hair Loss in Women - July 13, 2018
- Progynova for Menopause Relief - July 9, 2018
- Careprost Eye Drops – The Ultimate Formula for Eyelash Growth - July 7, 2018