Along with oily skin comes several other issues that are difficult to take care. Some of these include acne, pigmentation and blotchy patches. It is therefore essential to get rid of oily skin without over-drying your face.
Skin care for oily skin can be tricky, but with the right information, consistent effort and a little patience, a healthy and radiant skin is very much achievable.
So, read on to find out more:
Causes of oily skin
The primary reason for oily skin are the overactive sebaceous glands. This is further affected by heat, hormones and humidity. In addition, even aggressive scrubbing or washing can activate the glands, which will produce more oil to compensate for the lack of skin’s natural oil. In any case, too much oil can cause breakouts and blemishes therefore the right treatment for treating oily skin needs to have a fine balance. Although, oily skin is an internal problem, a good quality cleanser and topical products can help deal with this problem to a large extent.
Care and treatment for oily skin
When dealing with oily skin it is extremely important to use only good quality products. It will require certain amount of patience and you may have to go through a period of trial and error to find a product that works best for you. Always remember to:
- Never touch your face with fingers or hands that are unkempt. Wash your hands thoroughly at regular intervals to avoid passing on the bacteria to your face.
- A specialized face wash meant for acne-free skin is a must. Invest in one and use this 2 to 3 times in a day.
- Use a toner after face wash to close the pores and tighten the skin.
- Oily skin requires to be moisturized and hydrated just like any other skin type. Use a moisturizer lotion or a moisturizing cream that is mild, perfume-free and gentle on your skin.
Eat right for a healthy & oil free skin
A healthy diet can hugely influence the appearance of your skin. Ensure to include brightly colored fruits and vegetables in your diet that are rich in antioxidants like carrots, blueberries, spinach, Beetroots, etc. Food rich in Omega-3 fatty acids like salmon, tuna, mackerel, walnuts, almonds and hazelnuts are also a great option for improving your skin and adding a glow. Also, drink water and keep your body hydrated all the time with fresh juices.
Your skin is an important aspect of your personality, but it is not your entire personality! Effective beauty products will provide you instant relief from oily skin. Shop online from various pharmacies and get back you glowing and flawless skin. In a bid to get good skin do not lose your internal happiness. Avoid stress, eat right and invest in only good quality products, and never forget to wear your smile!
Latest posts by Amelia Smith (see all)
- Fighting Erectile Dysfunction with the Right Medicine - November 22, 2017
- 5 Foods with Vitamin D to Reduce Asthma Attack Risk - November 17, 2017
- Understanding Low Testosterone - November 13, 2017