Unknowingly, we often make a mistake when we choose skincare products for us. Using random skincare products not only harm our skin, but it also put our money in drain. One should be wise while selecting skincare products, especially when you are suffering from an acne skin condition.
Acne is a complicated skin issue that can require a frequent trip to dermatologists to clearing it. Unfortunately, things don’t end here; treating acne is not easy. It requires patience, right products, and methods to treat it. People often lose their patience in between the treatment because of time constraint. The acne treatment at times takes too much time to fade off, any interruption with acne treatment in between can make your acne worse.
Best Products to Treat Acne
Mostly it has been found that the topical formulation works best if it suits your skin types, for example, Tretinoin. One should follow his/her doctor’s advice to treat the condition. Tretinoin is one of the most prescribed products by many dermatologists. The efficacy of Tretinoin is clinically proven, the topical formulation is also known as retinoic acid (a generic name for synthetic vitamin A), it works by irritating the skin and boost up the speed of skin cell to form healthier cells in place of dead cells. Tretinoin not only treats acne, but it also helps in erasing fine lines and dark spots. The cream is sold under various brands with different strengths and forms. Amongst all brands, Retino A and Retin-A are the most researched and populous brands of Tretinoin. Retino A is comparatively more affordable than other brands. Skin irritation is the common side effect of Tretinoin which can leave you with inflamed, red, and flaky skin. If you have dry skin, then a good moisturizer is essential to cope with skin irritation. Not all moisturizer go hand in hand with Tretinoin, you must pay attention to choosing the right moisturizer that works well with Tretinoin.
Best Moisturizers to use with Tretinoin Cream
To help keep your skin soft, smooth, and flake-free, find the best moisturizers to use with Tretinoin or Retino A cream are here:
- La Roche- Posay – Dimethicone, Shea butter, Glycerin, Panthenol and Madecassoside are the main key ingredients of this moisturizer. La Roche-Posay increases the antioxidants level in your skin to keep it hydrated, and its formulation is so gentle that it is even recommended for new-born babies by many paediatrics.
- CeraVe Moisturizer – Glycerin, Ceramides (3 types), Dimethicone, Hyaluronic Acid are the key ingredients of CeraVe moisturizer. The product works well in restoring the skin moisture to combat inflammation and flaky skin issues.
- Avene Eau Thermale Skin Recover Cream – This cream is specially designed for the sensitive and easily irritated skin. The product counteracts skin burning, dryness and stinging. Its thermal spring water help to soothe and soften skin. Avene Eau Thermale is oil, fragrance, and a paraben-free product.
- Neutrogena’s Hydro Boost Gel – The gel-based technology offers all hydration that skin needs. The gel has glycerine and hyaluronic acid that can keep skin moisturized for up to 24 hours. The brand claims that the gel can locks the moisture for 48 hours if applied correctly.
- Simple’s Replenishing Rich Moisturizer – The moisturize not only hydrate your skin, but it also makes your skin soft and supple. It has glycerine, provitamin B5 and bisabolol that moisturize your skin well. Simple’s Replenishing Rich Moisturizer can keep your skin hydrated for up to 24 hours.
- Herbal Moisturizers – If you find trouble in finding above moisturizers or have any budget constraint then go for any popular herbal moisturizer that has best reviews. The properties used in herbal products are usually very light and leaves no or very minimum side effects.