Eyes are the most prized physical feature of the human body. Women around the world, use different products like mascara, eyeliners to enhance, the look of their eyes. Besides being a beauty enhancer, eyelashes provide protection against sweat, dust and other foreign particles entering in the eyes.
Unfortunately, some women don’t have adequate lashes, this problem widely known as “Madarosis or hypotrichosis of eyelashes” in the scientific world. Although it is not a life-threatening condition, dwindling eyelashes may exert a traumatic experience for the sufferer. It’s hard to imagine life with the fact that eyelashes have become thinner with reduced or almost no growth. Thanks to Careprost, one can get back the longer and thicker eyelashes. This is considered as the unique formula and a wonderful solution that has successfully proven its role in effectively growing bigger and thicker eyelashes. Careprost for eyelashes is used more in comparison to using it for glaucoma treatment.
Keep scrolling down to understand why and how it works which enhances the growth of eyelashes.
What is Careprost Eye Drops?
Careprost was initially designed for treating glaucoma. However, it also had the side-effect which turns in to positive effects like thicker, darker and longer eyelashes. As such, it was used as a remedial option to grow longer eyelashes for those who had a deficiency of hair in their eyelashes.
A Careprost eye drop is a well known ophthalmic product which is widely employed in the treatment of hypotrichosis of eyelashes. It’s a USFDA approved product given for the treatment of inadequate eyelashes. Along with this, it is also given in the treatment of open-angle glaucoma and decreases intraocular pressure inside the eyes.
How Careprost works and its uses?
It has 0.03% Bimatoprost as an active ingredient, which stimulates the process of melanogenesis. This, in turn, increases the thickness of lashes and results in bigger and darker eyelashes. Bimatoprost also enhances the outflow of aqueous humour and lowers the raised intraocular pressure inside the eyeball and act as a safe and effective treatment of glaucoma.
Thus, Careprost is a solution for the treatment of inadequate eyelashes as it makes them look darker and thicker. This cosmetic drug increases the hair growth to make eyelashes grow longer. It is one of the most popular eyelash growth products used to make the eyelashes grow thicker and healthier.
How can it be applied?
It comes in the serum formulation and is applied in the base of the eyelashes. It is generally recommended to be applied once a day but as per the requirement dose can be increased. Results with Careprost are expected to be seen around 4 to 12 weeks of regular application. The important steps required to be consider while application:
- Always wash your hands and face to get rid of creams or make up
- Use sterile applicator and put one drop of Careprost eye drop on a fine eyeliner brush
- Apply the medicine to line the base of top eyelid to the tip of the eyelashes
- Remove the excess eye drops left over with a dry paper tissue
- Apply it for 12 to 16 weeks, to get maximum eyelash growth
Important points to remember while using Careprost
- You should always remove contact lenses before using this eye care solution as it may absorb the chemical present in the eye care solution leading to the change in the colour of lenses.
- You should not touch the bottle with dirty hands and always use sterile brushes to apply this eye care
- If you are using two ophthalmic solutions, then you should use them at a time gap of 10 minutes.
From where should you buy Careprost eye drop?
This eye care solution is available on Alldaychemist, so you can buy it by simply placing an order on this website. Alldaychemist.com is well known renowned online pharmacy store which offers best medications at affordable prices.
Latest posts by Max Jones (see all)
- Do Allergies Develop Before Birth? - May 20, 2018
- Bedbugs Seemingly Increase Your Risk of Allergic Reactions and Deadly Asthma Attacks - May 18, 2018
- Enhance Eyelashes with Careprost Eye Drops - May 16, 2018