Various clinical studies suggest that a low-carbohydrate diet can lead to healthy changes in your metabolism. A low carb diet is famous for shedding pounds fast. Some metabolism boosting foods include blueberries, almonds, oatmeal, spinach, salmon, avocado, milk, asparagus, whey protein, tofu etc.Benefits of low carb diet:
- Rapid weight loss- Shifting your attention to the types of foods you eat and focusing on mindful eating can help you shed pounds. A low-carb diet is known to promote rapid weight loss without leaving you hungry or needing to count calories crazily. Many people have switched on to a diet low in carbohydrates after trying everything else to get the results they are looking for.
It has been demonstrated that low-carb diet is more effective for weight loss and reduces the risk of cardiovascular problems than the low-fat diets.
- Decrease chances of occurring heart disease and metabolic syndrome- It has been found that low-carbohydrate diets are more effective at reducing risk factors associated with heart disorders and metabolic syndrome. Low carbohydrate diet can also be called as metabolism improvement diet. Both low carb diet and the low-fat diet are known to lower weight and improved metabolic risk factors. But, as compared to low-fat diet, low-carb diet results in a greater increase in high-density lipoprotein (good) cholesterol and a greater decrease in triglyceride. Low carb diet works to increase metabolism and improves the overall health.
- Reduce the risk of type II diabetes mellitus- Despite the availability of newer techniques, the medical community has not been successful in reducing the number of people affected by the severity of type 2 diabetes. While a prescription for antidiabetic agents continues to climb, there is easy and effective low-cost strategy that is proven to work for diabetic patients i.e. reduce the amount of starch and sugar in your diet plan. According to clinical researchers, a diet rich in carbohydrates raises glucose and insulin secretion, which gives rise to increasing risk of hypertension, diabetes, obesity, dyslipidemia, and heart disease. A low carbohydrate diet is considered to be the natural diabetes treatment and an effective tool in preventing type 2 diabetes. It is also useful in lowering the risk of diabetes complications as well as factors associated with obesity and heart disorders.
- The improved cognitive function- Our body needs healthy fats for proper brain function, regulation of hormone, and mood control. High carbohydrate diet may make you feel awake in starting, but quickly you might feel tired and irritable. Sugar is addictive and has dramatic effects on the human brain, especially when it comes to increasing fatigue, cravings, and anxiety. On the other hand, cholesterol (healthy fats) acts like antioxidant and precursors to some brain supporting molecules and neurotransmitters that specifically control mood, memory, learning, and energy. The human brain is made up of fatty acids and needs a steady stream of fats from diet to function properly.
- Reduced cravings without feeling hungry- One of the biggest benefits of a low carbohydrate diet or metabolism diet is that it reduced cravings for more food later.
- Improved hormone regulation- Low carbohydrate diet also helps balance neurotransmitter function in some individuals and thus improve mood. It helps balance hormone naturally as well as reduced various depressive symptoms and enhanced the feeling of well being.
- Better digestion- Less sugar intake means a better digestive function for most people. Sugar is known to feed bad bacteria that can thrive in the gut. A diet high in sugar and carbohydrates leads to the development of Candida virus, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), and worsened symptoms of the leaky gut syndrome. Healthy fats and quality proteins can act like fat burning foods that contribute to nourishing your digestive tract and reduce the growth of bacteria.
- Fights cancer- Research shows that a diet high in carbohydrate fight cancer cells, helping them undergoes rapid multiplication. Because low carbohydrate diet dramatically eliminates sugar and lower intake of processed foods, they might act like natural cancer treatment. It improves immunity by decreasing the oxidative stress.
Add the exact amount of carbohydrate in your diet:
Everybody reacts differently to various diet plans. It is not necessary that the same amount of carbohydrates will work best for everyone. Various factors such as age, body weight, gender, genetic disposition, and level of activity all these affect how an individual feels following a low carbohydrate diet. Therefore, it is important to practice self-awareness, if you are thinking of reducing carbohydrate intake in order to increase metabolism. It is best to reduce carbohydrate gradually from your diet to prevent adverse effects like being tired and cravings. Results may also vary when it comes to low carbohydrate dieting and changes in mood and energy levels. Some people might feel great and others might struggle a bit initially.
Latest posts by Max Jones (see all)
- Satisfying a Woman - February 21, 2018
- Natural Male Enhancement (Tadalafil, Vardenafil, Sildenafil) - February 13, 2018
- How Does Sildenafil Work? - February 11, 2018