Acne is a problem which effects to almost every human being at a certain age. All around the world acne or acne vulgaris is a very common skin problem. This disease makes the skin look ugly and many a times it can be painful too. There is no fixed reason that causes acne vulgaris, as the acne can be due to a variety of reasons. Acne is most commonly caused by hormonal disturbances. The treatment methods or acne are varied based on the severity of the conditions.
Treating acne is not tough if you apply the right method. Here are some of the most common acne vulgaris treatment methods:
Acne treatment methods:
Non-medicinal acne vulgaris cure:
- Honey mask: honey is a very natural exfoliant, which perfectly clear acne scars faster and also removes a layer of dead cells of the skin. Honey works beautifully to erase the acne marks if used 2-3 times in a week. Use honey to easily get rid of acne and acne spots.
- Tea tree oil: this natural oil heals acne very fast and also lightens the acne scar. You need to apply the pure tea tree oil on the affected are and see the results within a few days.
- Vitamin e rich oils: oils such as almond and olive oil are rich in vitamin-e, add this vitamin e to your body by applying these natural oils on your skin. Massage the skin with the oil to let it absorbed. You can also opt for vitamin e tablets available easily in the market.
- Lemon juice mask: lemon is a rich source of vitamin c that works wonderfully on acne and acne scars. Lemon juice is perfect for acne cure. Just squeeze some lime juice and apply the juice on the skin surface. Leave it for 2-3 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
- Baking soda mixture: mix baking soda with water and it acts like a great skin exfoliation. Make a paste of baking soda with water and then apply the paste on the skin. Rub it over the area having acne. Massage gently over the skin for a few minutes. Wash off with lukewarm
Medicinal/surgical treatment of acne vulgaris:
- Topical treatment using ointments and creams: there are several acne removal creams and they are best treatment options available for the people with very mild acne issues. Several ointments and creams containing steroid drugs are available in all chemist shops meant for the treatment of the acne and its scars.
- Dermabrasion: it is yet another way of acne vulgaris treatment using the surgical Acne and the dead layer of skin having acne scars can easily be treated by using this systematic method of removal of the upper layer on the skin infected with acne, keeping the inner skin unharmed.
- Chemical therapy: chemical peel offs are used in this method of chemical treatment. It is an easy method for the skin treatment involving mild organic acids. Salicylic or glycolic acid are used for the purpose of chemical peel offs. For the treatment, the face is washed properly and the solution is applied to be left for several minutes before removing it off.
- Laser therapy method of treatment: laser therapy is used to make the skin free from scars and acne marks. This technique is very fast and it makes the skin free from acne very fast. Although it’s an expensive technique, but this technique guarantees a perfect success to make the skin free from acne and its scars.
All these medicinal and non-medicinal methods are good to cure acne and reduce the ugly marks caused due to the same.
Latest posts by Amelia Smith (see all)
- Safe Days of a Woman after Periods - February 19, 2018
- How to Increase Stamina for Sex? - February 12, 2018
- 11 Ways to safeguard yourself from Cancer-Causing Chemicals - February 10, 2018